A bad of fishing is better then a good day at work..

As the title says...well unless you're Lonny. This is possibly NSFW you have been warned.

Edit: Well maybe not as the title says since it should say "A bad day of fishing is better then a good day at work."
    Last edited by lockedout; 2014-07-22 at 01:47 AM.

On iPad so I don't see anything but two lines of text. I assume there's a video? Maybe you should give a summary.

Some pro fisherman catches a fish then attempts to take a selfie, the fish thrashes and the triple hooked lure ends up through his own lip somehow. The video shows him removing it with antics and hijinx.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol! Good grief! Way to butcher yourself. He removed the hooks the wrong way. Push the hook all the way thru until the barb is on the other side of the skin, or in this case, his upper lip. Then you cut it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    He deserved it for the selfie!

But seriously fishing is fun.. I don't do it much anymore though. I got hooked in the finger once by my little sister. when I got back to my grandma's house, she freaked the hell out because she is super paranoid about germs and the hook had been inside a minnow and I swear she used an entire bottle of peroxide and an entire tube of bacitracin on it (Memory may be wrong on the amount)
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! Good grief! Way to butcher yourself. He removed the hooks the wrong way. Push the hook all the way thru until the barb is on the other side of the skin, or in this case, his upper lip. Then you cut it off.
    Yeah. Ripping through flesh is what barbs are designed for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.