Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Rottweiler. Been around the breed for so long that other dogs just feel inferior to them in certain areas. I love all dogs no matter breed or mix however. A bit miffed though how the show people are ruining their lines by breeding them too big and heavy. It's a WORKING dog and as such needs to be suitable for work.

Schutz, obedience, tracking and even agility = all areas where I've been graced to see rottweilers go far. They'll never be like GSD or Malinois at the top levels but good enough, and great fun to work with!

Other breeds I love include Labradors, Welsh Corgi Cardigan, Rough Collies (American style most of all) and Boxers. I am currently planning for a rottweiler puppy, when it's grown up and in a right place when it comes to training, I'll probably go for a chocolate Lab as well. ^^. I'd love a female named Doris.

Rottweilers and labs have such ADORABLE puppies as well!

Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-07-22 at 02:56 PM.

1) Domesticated silver fox:

2) Husky:

and/or Malamute:

3) Akita Inu:

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Australian Cattle Dog. Had 2 and a boxer/acd mix. Absolutely love these dogs.

Golden retrievers and border collies.

I can't stand dogs that have squished faces, like pugs and bulldogs, I dont think its fair with their breathing problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Labrador and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Well, i like Huskies, but I know probably 7 people who have a combined 15 of them. My buddy says I'm "allowed" to get a Jack Russell, since I told him I want a cat dog (dog the size of a cat) and he says that's the least "faggy" looking of them. I'm 6'5", so having a tiny dog seems fitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Bluey, would never own a pitbull, they should all be illegal and put down IMO!

Deleted
    Yes death to all pitbulls!!! (cos dogs should suffer for the faults of their owners)

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have all my favorites. Husky, 2 dobermans, and a dane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I love the Bluey, would never own a pitbull, they should all be illegal and put down IMO!
    Everyone's entitled to their opinions but jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamoot View Post
    Pitbull, hands down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    Australian Cattle Dog. Had 2 and a boxer/acd mix. Absolutely love these dogs.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-blue-spud.jpg
    Was just going to post that. Love this breed.

Malamute/Husky
    Australian Cattle Dog
    Golden Retriever
    Labrador
    Hungarian Vizsla
    -K

I like almost all dog breeds I don't have a favorite. But I hate pugs. They're ugly to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Must be the nice breed combo between a bulldog and a shihtzu...

10+ Year Old Account
    OP! You devil! This topic sends me into a gushy fit of madness. BEHOLD the mighty black lab!

There are no words for my love of black labs. We had two family black labs and they were my precious babies!!!! We got our second black lab when he was six months old and he attached to me and would follow me everywhere I went. Much feels...

I've encountered several other black labs on my journey through life and they've all been adorable squish monsters. AND! And, my neighborhood is rife with dog walkers and I just saw a woman walking a young black lab on my way to work this morning and I wanted to pull over, club her, and take the dog.

So maybe my love for them is a bit psychotic...don't care! Best dogs ever!
    Last edited by Bavol; 2014-07-22 at 03:22 PM.

Deleted
    German shepherd because they're smart and very loyal.

Nova scotia duck tolling retriever (or toller retriever). Not biased at all here.

Don't really like small dogs. I get the idea that people pamper them or something because they're 'cute' and they act like a bunch of spoiled little twats because of it. I guess i'm just unlucky to live in a place where there are a lot of douchy furry balls of hate so i'm probably prejudiced, but still..
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My dog is a Korean Jindo. Best dog ever - so loyal and smart.
    yeah that's one gorgeouos dog

I think the most beautiful dogs are the ones that still look like wolves, exceptions prove the rule but yeah
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-07-22 at 04:13 PM.

Boston terrier. They're clever, really friendly, good natured, don't bark, and really talkative which is the most adorable thing ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post

That is a staffordshire bull terrier although similar they have a shorter muzzle and also stand smaller than pitbulls, I know this because my parents used to breed staff's for show many many moons ago.