Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
The only criticism i have is that there´s no replay value whatsoever, once i´ve beaten class challenges or heroic bosses once i´m done, was expecting at least a few new dailies.
The real value of the thing was always going to be the added cards to the meta anyhow - the adventure mode is just a nice little bonus.
But I agree - having some dailies related to Naxx would be excellent

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
That's understandable, but I think, in this case, there has to be some similarities here. Where you won't listen to Bieber, you may listen to Megadeth, but get slightly less enjoyment. So let's say the movie is Metallica and the game is Megadeth. if you're willing to pay $60 for 90 minutes of Metallica, would you be willing to pay $60 for, let's say, 4 hours of Megadeth? OP is either complaining because he doesn't play the game, rendering his opinion moot, or because he DOES play the game and enjoys it to some degree (or else why play the game?)
Getting to finer points of discussing old metal bands :-) But I agree, the "time evaluation" is linked to enjoyment of things. Comparing two similar things as long as the experience is positive usually means you're willing to spend your money, if the value seems somewhat within the bounds of "reasonable".
Continuing with now somewhat limping analogy, I'd probably think that a longer concert of a band within the same genre would still be enough to spend almost the same money - because I do enjoy the music and it does seem to make fairly reasonable price (i.e. it's within my disposable income range).

I think the OP might really, really enjoy HS, but seemed to think the price (or the time required to get the gold) was outrageously out of his ballpark, which of course it might be, we don't really know since it's his own subjective evaluation.

But to leap from that to a absolute conviction that *everyone* who buys it/spends time gathering the gold are just dumb sheeple because of it, is a somewhat... well.. odd or perhaps he just couldn't contain his personal disappointment and had to vent.

Anyhow.. I think we're done here
/thread