Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    I wouldnt play Hearthstone for another second even if I got every achievement in WoW and never had to pay a subscription again. Its fucking boring, I would rather watch paint dry than playing that garbage shit that Hearthstone is
    Sounds like you're mad. Also, those statements you're making, a lot of people disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    I wouldnt play Hearthstone for another second even if I got every achievement in WoW and never had to pay a subscription again. Its fucking boring, I would rather watch paint dry than playing that garbage shit that Hearthstone is
    Completely agree. It's complete garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Sounds like you're mad. Also, those statements you're making, a lot of people disagree.
    ¨

Im not mad, just my opinion

This is my theory as well.

Although the first piece of nax is free, the rest cost money and most people have already got tired of hearthstone and stopped playing it. Kinda fishy the longest maintenance they've had in years happens on the same day their new hearthstone product launches. Guess they figure most bored people with nothing better to do will play hearthstone while the WOW servers are down, and it apparently worked because I saw about a dozen people on my real ID playing hearthstone when I checked launcher.

Pretty scummy. There is really is no excuse for maintenance today to take so long. Back in the day they'd give compensation for servers being down so long, but not since activision took over. No more freebies.

Hearthstone would've been a decently fun game I guess if you could really get in there and customize your class and deck on demand to really have some fun with it, but blizzard made it to be a money machine and the only way to get all the cards is to invest outrageous amounts of money into it or just play it constantly every day for months. If you aren't willing to do one of those two things, you are not going to have much success playing the game.

Hearthstone servers aren't having problems per se, they were just overloaded. They must be bogged down with many times the quantity of people trying to play than usual because WOW is down. My friend's list can attest to that.
    Last edited by Dasani; 2014-07-22 at 11:24 PM.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by noo View Post
    A 20$ expansion just came out for it and they're offering a free WoW mount for playing it.

12+ hour maintenance

Coincidence?

Edit
    Hearthstone servers are having problems too, you juvenile conspiracy theorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    Hearthstone servers are having problems too, you juvenile conspiracy theorist.
    They weren't expecting their plan to be so successful.

It's not just his opinion. Hearthstone and HoTS are complete garbage. And to think that our sub money are going to those games and that we're not getting anymore content patches because of Hearthstone. Blizz are so desperate to get us to install that game they're offering mounts for it. I don't remember a mount offer for buying Diablo III?

Seeing as how Blizzard completely failed with the monetization of Hearthstone (massive gold and card inflation just from doing dailies/arenas/disenchanting, nobody spends a dime on the game, even streamers like Trump taunt Blizzard to their face by saying that they got to rank 1 without wasting a dollar on this pos scam artist company), I really doubt Hearthstone is making a profit. I think its a big money black hole for Blizzard and they don't want to lose face by pulling the plug on it or announcing this news. I bet Kripp makes more money streaming Hearthstone than what Blizzard is making from HS. This is probably why they're rushing out Naxx so they can at least make back some money to pay back their creditors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Although the first piece of nax is free, the rest cost money and most people have already got tired of hearthstone and stopped playing it. Kinda fishy the longest maintenance they've had in years happens on the same day their new hearthstone product launches. Guess they figure most bored people with nothing better to do will play hearthstone while the WOW servers are down, and it apparently worked because I saw about a dozen people on my real ID playing hearthstone when I checked launcher.
    The rest can also be obtained with in game gold, not just money. Also no, most people=/=the people on your friends list, Hearthstone is still in the top videos for Twitch last I checked, obviously has to have something going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Hearthstone would've been a decently fun game I guess if you could really get in there and customize your class and deck on demand to really have some fun with it, but blizzard made it to be a money machine and the only way to get all the cards is to invest outrageous amounts of money into it or just play it constantly every day for months. If you aren't willing to do one of those two things, you are not going to have much success playing the game.
    The world of TCGs.