Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakinTauren View Post
    With that new change to RB and CS, a off GCD attack is even more needed. This pushes the priority on RB and even naturally so BT in the rotation, so WS is left out. Note! Disregarding the new CS glyph ofc.

Just twiddling my thumbs till they give back HS or any off GCD attack. If not, then I think some fury warrs will take Glad spec since it has off GCD HS and plays similarly to live Fury, some will reroll and the rest will quit the game. There might be a few who will stay fury for some time, but don't expect them to go anywhere in any PVE content. And in PVP, they will get their * handed to them. Eventually they will take the same choices as the rest.
    First of all this is beta and release date is 5 months away, so no need to make assumptions like that.

Ignite Weapon - 30rage, Off GCD, buffs your damage to fire, 10s buff duration. Has a great synch with Glyph of CS and rotation feels really fluent.
    Im not quite sure what they are trying to accomplish with RG buff to CS, and im interested whats that new glyph that they are not explaining which "changes how fury plays noticeably."
    I guess that we will see on next build as beta is still on last patch, from june 15.
    Anger Management is currently broken, it looks like a good choice but im unable to test it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole "getting rid of casting-on-the-run" thing is really getting kind of stupid. I know their clarifications on that have been that they wanted to minimise rather than eradicate it, but it would have been better to just say that they wanted to simply change its functionality to be based on short-term cooldown abilities as opposed to passives.

It's kind of stupid to give the ability to Hunters, though - and to make it an Aspect? Have they stated whether the hunter's previous aspect will be re-applied, or will they have to do that manually? Most players use some kind of buff manager to alert them of buffs like this, but what about players who don't? It all seems more than a little ill-conceived if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steamwheedle View Post
    The whole "getting rid of casting-on-the-run" thing is really getting kind of stupid. I know their clarifications on that have been that they wanted to minimise rather than eradicate it, but it would have been better to just say that they wanted to simply change its functionality to be based on short-term cooldown abilities as opposed to passives.

It's kind of stupid to give the ability to Hunters, though - and to make it an Aspect? Have they stated whether the hunter's previous aspect will be re-applied, or will they have to do that manually? Most players use some kind of buff manager to alert them of buffs like this, but what about players who don't? It all seems more than a little ill-conceived if you ask me.
    It is just a cool-down that will be a raid wide buff that doesn't replace the hunters aspect while active.

The no casting on the run thing is fine, instant casts should be the only thing cast-able while on the run aside from a few cool down based spells that allow it. As it sits now in PvP especially the power some of the classes like warlocks and shaman have is too insane to allow it it to continue.

Fox is interesting. Wonder if they can be chained from multiple hunters.

As a healer, not sure I like the idea of a buff I have no control over changing whether movement cancels spells. Sometimes you want movement to cancel a spell. Or I do anyway. Alysrazor was weird like that too, but at least I had control (and it was constant, not just 6s).

I dont get the fox thing. a 6 second buff every 3 minutes from a hunter? blizzard just needs to accept that casters need to move while casting and make it baseline that casters get some kind of ability to move during a cast without making it trivial (say for 2 second you can move once you start casting a spell before the casting timer resets, this way you can make positioning changes and finish the spell you were casting, but put it on a 10 second cooldown or something).

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    I dont get the fox thing. a 6 second buff every 3 minutes from a hunter? blizzard just needs to accept that casters need to move while casting and make it baseline that casters get some kind of ability to move during a cast without making it trivial (say for 2 second you can move once you start casting a spell before the casting timer resets, this way you can make positioning changes and finish the spell you were casting, but put it on a 10 second cooldown or something).
    It is a PvP casualty, you can't have it for every caster, melee would become useless in PvP.

The hunter ability "Aspect of the Fox" sounds awesome dude, can't wait

10+ Year Old Account
    cooldown of Aspect of the Fox seems awfully long just to let casters let off 2-3 spells on the move.

Like I wanted to have a raid cooldown ability.. Aspect of the fox is just a chore for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by mimee View Post
    Like I wanted to have a raid cooldown ability.. Aspect of the fox is just a chore for the future.
    One that will sift the raid-worthy from the lazy huntards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    cooldown of Aspect of the Fox seems awfully long just to let casters let off 2-3 spells on the move.
    Depends on frequency of need (like a phase shift) occurs. Doesnt say whether or not 2 hunters in same raid could effectively double the availability. Assume cd only affects the individual use, but could end up more like Time Warp

I am a bit lost on balance changes. Are they taking moonfire away and putting just one dot spell? They are really making nice changes to druids especially guardian. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Xetenor View Post
    I am a bit lost on balance changes. Are they taking moonfire away and putting just one dot spell? They are really making nice changes to druids especially guardian. Wow!
    The way it works in beta right now is there is one button for moonfire/sunfire. During the lunar phase (beginning before you start casting, all the way through the lunar bar, stays until you hit the midpoint that moves you to the solar half of the bar), the button is moonfire. If I read this correctly, during lunar empowerment (when you're at the very end of the lunar bar), moonfire will cause 100% damage when cast, in addition to adding the dot (the dot still exists). On the solar half of the bar, the same as above exists, but for sunfire instead. Both moonfire and sunfire dots can be on a target.

So basically, both spells still exist, but they now share a button and change at the time the -fire is most appropriate to use.