Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Not sure I like the colors to it though. I would like a grey one, or white wings with dark armor like what is on the blue skin.
    The Master tint is a bit... Gold... But the Blank tint version is awesome. Silvers not bad either.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    The Master tint is a bit... Gold... But the Blank tint version is awesome. Silvers not bad either.
    I don't like the blue wings...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Are there people that actually unironically think that Tychus is bad?

This tier list just like any other needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Get ready for a long wall of text as well.

First of all, I won't be commenting on heroes I haven't played much of, so if I skip over some, that would be the reason.

Falstad - He feels more A tier, he has great potential, but he just doesn't seem to be putting out the same amount of damage a nova or valla can. He has escape, and good poke, but thats all he has over them. Not enough to win a game.

Nazeebo - His split push is the only thing going strong for him and his strong early game. His late game is all split push. If you try to team fight you either A: Have to take an ultimate easily interrupted, or B) take an ultimate that is easily negligible. His kit outside of his ultimates for teamfights is fairly weak.

Rehgar - I respect his placement, in high MMR/team situations he's really great, but until then, nobody knows how to play with a rehgar. His healing ultimate can really change the tide of a teamfight, as well as bloodlust.

ETC - He is much weaker than he was before, his biggest strength is insane amount of CC paired with mosh pit, or splitting with his global ult. He's still an annoyance, but he no longer has damage, cc, and healing. You might as well pick diablo if you want global presence.

Kerrigan - She for some reason feels much weaker than before the patch on 10/8/14. I don't know why, but maybe its the players. I feel she's better low A tier or High B. Her early game damage is high, but her late game damage is handled easily by focusing her as she's melee and can dealt with quick.

Nova - Her new kit I have not see much of, but I won't say she's weak. Mid A tier for safe picking

Raynor - He's no longer the strong beast he used to be. In a party/team situation I feel raynor/rehgar/illidan is one of the strongest comps to build off of. Unfortunately, raynor doesn't offer the same damage he used too. He's strong, he can peel for himself, and his healing passive is super strong. But I'd pick a valla or nova or even falstad over raynor any day.

Stitches - He more than likely will always be one of those heroes who stand out because of his hook. He will always be fairly strong, or at least balanced, and his insane tankiness paired with high sustain and fairly high teamfight damage makes him great. His mini-stun talent as well is good utility for interrupting channel ults, which there seems to be alot of lately.

Tassadar - This is the biggest problem next to your tychus placement. Tassadar will more than likely always be seen as a very strong hero. He has great utility, fairly good damage, both ultimates are awesome depending on what your team needs or the map, and his survivability with his e alone is immense. He makes quick work of invis heroes too.

Uther - I don't see him much anymore, I'd say low A, High B tier from what I've seen, but other than that, I can't say much.

Valla - If you're going against a team who can't stop your strafe ult, you've already guranteed a very high chance to win. If they can, it could be a tough game. Her mobility and damage beyond strafe is low, but she has fairly high utility with the other utlimate as well as it makes great intiation if used well. I'd say Low-mid A tier.

Zagara - I honestly have never seen a good zagara player, so I'll leave this closed.

Abathur - Same with zagara

Arthas - Arthas is a hero who can really provide great tankiness with great cc. If they don't focus you, you'll win eventually, but if you get focused, it could be the end of a teamfight quickly. Which sounds odd since you want them to focus you right? His sustain is immense with army of the dead ult, but he has "sustained" sustain. It takes time for him to get going, and stay up. Burst is his counter, thankfully burst isn't favored right now. Mid-High A tier, he can also peel extremely well.

Diablo - Diablo suffers the opposite positives of arthas, diablo is fairly tanky if built that way, but his sustain is super low, so if you get focused you will die, its just a matter of time. Thankfully you aren't prone to burst. His damage is extremely high too with lightning inferno, if your team has enough CC and you stay together, the game will be easy mode. If you don't have enough CC or need split, apoc is not bad, but it can be easily avoided unless you pair it with another AoE CC. He's a great peeler, Ok-ish damage. Has super weak early game though, needs to hit 10 asap to get going. Good play maker with amazing headbutts. Mid-High A Tier

Li Li - I think she's super nerfed with the mana from q gone, but I could be wrong. LiLi feels like a weaker malfurion. She's a good hero to dive into if you're starting on mobas or heroes of the storm in general. She doesn't offer much though that malf can't. In other words, having a hard time finding her strengths, mid-low C tier

Muradin - I've only seen 2 games with him in the past 10 days. I would say he's in a Mid-high B tier, but again, I haven't seen much. It seems like not many muradins like his haymaker ult either, I want to see more of it.

Sonya - Same with muradin, good merc solo-er if you don't have one.

Tyrande - I've seen 1 game with her in the past few days, in fact I've hardly ever seen her except on free weeks. No comment here.

Tyrael - I feel like he's a hero that you can do really good with in a team or pre-made situation, but beyond that, he relies too much on communication, which isn't bad, but can be his downfall. In a pre-made situation I'd say mid-high A Tier, in a solo queue situation I'd say low-mid B.

Gazlowe - An under rated hero, but offers alot. Can solo merc camps even knights fairly early on. I don't know the exact level, 4 or 7 I believe. Can also teamfight fairly well with great intiation or follow up. Good "safe" pick as in, you can't go wrong with him, but he's not the best at anything. Low-Mid A tier

Illidan - This, probably is one of the hardest heroes to play effectively especially in high MMR where players know how to react/handle an illidan. Great split pusher, can solo mercs fairly early, awesome mobility, but countered by a weak/lazy player and high CC. You have to arrive late to fights with illidan, which means metamorphisis isn't favored, unfortunately. High B tier - Low A tier

Malfurion - As I said with LiLi, he feels like a better version of her. 2 great ultimates to fill in gaps, that silence can change a team fight instantly if used at the right time, tranquility with healing ward, and regrowth passive with regrowth active can make your team extremely tanky alone, but malfurion is countered by high burst, as said, thats not favored currently fortunately. So for now, High A Tier, or S Tier.

Murky - Haven't seen much of him lately, free exp for the enemy team, so probably low C Tier.

Sgt hammer - I've never understood this hero well, I've seen people do great with her, and people do horrible, I haven't played much. I won't comment.

Zeratul - Easily focused, squishy, his escape is limited, great ultimates though, if enemy has tassadar...well...RIP. High C tier

Tychus - Ok, Idk what you were thinking with this, but tychus in both solo queue and pre-made situations is super strong. I think the biggest flaw is how people are building him, he can be built tanky and still do immense damage. His drill ultimate is super weak compared to ODIN, ODIN gives him a full HP bar in addition to his own in addition to new/stronger abilities. If you pair rehgar with tychus, its very very hard to lose. Bloodlust with earthbound totem, with chain heal, yeah, GL winning that game.

Feel free to criticize my list, but yours feels outdated and so is that link you used.

I also don't seen chen on that tier list. I won't expect to see anub nor azmodan for a couple weeks though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I also don't seen chen on that tier list. I won't expect to see anub nor azmodan for a couple weeks though.
    Well this is is pretty old, I am thinking about making a new list separated by role/ability.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Well this is is pretty old, I am thinking about making a new list separated by role/ability.
    Oh wow I derped hard, for some reason the other night I thought it said 2014-10-09. I for some reason didn't see the 2014-08-09.

Herp...can I downvote myself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sgt hammer - I've never understood this hero well, I've seen people do great with her, and people do horrible, I haven't played much. I won't comment.
    As someone who mains Hammer, I'd say this hero can be borderline OP if your team plays it right. Certainly belongs to A tier.
    I usually end up #1 on both Siege and Hero damage on most matches. However, she is very vulnerable to burst damage and displacement abilities.
    Playing Hammer is all about getting into good position from where you can literally obliterate enemy team. I had matches where enemy team could not find me hiding behind some rocks while I killed them all. This hero has easily the highest sustained DPS of all heroes. All you need from your team is to protect you from enemies and keep them away.

Deleted
    SO yesterday I played some matches finally, aftera while.
    I think they have tweaked Sonya a bit, I found her much more playable and durable now, or maybe I just managed to find adversaries more unskilled than me, a thing that I would find shocking.

And I love Anub'arak kit <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    As someone who mains Hammer, I'd say this hero can be borderline OP if your team plays it right. Certainly belongs to A tier.
    I usually end up #1 on both Siege and Hero damage on most matches. However, she is very vulnerable to burst damage and displacement abilities.
    Playing Hammer is all about getting into good position from where you can literally obliterate enemy team. I had matches where enemy team could not find me hiding behind some rocks while I killed them all. This hero has easily the highest sustained DPS of all heroes. All you need from your team is to protect you from enemies and keep them away.
    Love a good Hammer on my team when I'm playing Arthas. If you are savvy with positioning and a REAL threat - congrats! You just earned yourself a personal peel-bot, and Arthas is balls-out amazing at peeling and zoning for Hammer.

I love Arthas so, so much. If I'm building bruiser rather than full tanky CC machine, it goes a little like this:

1) Am I in melee range of you?
    Yes -> go to 2)
    No -> Sindragosa! I am now in melee range of you. Go to 2)

2) Am I OOM?
    Yes -> I should not be doing this unless you are literally about to fall over. GTFO.
    No -> Go to 3)

3) Do you have a knockback/dash SIGNIFICANTLY longer than the range on my W?
    Yes -> I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME GADGET
    No -> YOU'RE FUCKED NOW BRO
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Li Li is totally overpowered. I LOVE her. Best healer in the game (shortest cooldown, heals for a lot, heals two targets at once at higher level), and her ultimate Dragon Attack makes her a hero killer, too.

Love her!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Has anyone tested out Chen? What tier would you say he is?
    I must suck at Chen, because when I play him he's a clumsy damage dealer that doesn't feel tanky at all. But when other people play him, he NEVER. DIES. EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I must suck at Chen, because when I play him he's a clumsy damage dealer that doesn't feel tanky at all. But when other people play him, he NEVER. DIES. EVER.
    Same tried him so many times and I really WANT to like him (I loved my Brewmaster Monk before I quit WoW), but I'm just so bad at him.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Muradin - I've only seen 2 games with him in the past 10 days. I would say he's in a Mid-high B tier, but again, I haven't seen much. It seems like not many muradins like his haymaker ult either, I want to see more of it.
    I realise this post is from months ago but having played Muradin to level 10 I can say he's a fantastic tank. I haven't played a lot of MOBAs so maybe my opinion doesn't count for much but I found him amazing. IMO he is second only to Stitches for tankiness (and god damn that chain) - unless you get 3v1ed or locked down with a load of stuns when at low HP you can escape almost anything, being able to hop over walls has innumerable uses, his stun is awesome when talented to hit two, and his AoE snare is great (and lethal if you take the 300% damage on ST talent). If you can break combat he will heal to full just via his passive, let alone the extra heal you can talent.

I took Haymaker whenever I could (only took Avatar vs extremely damage heavy teams that were focusing me) and it is fucking amazing. Especially when you get 2 charges. Doesn't just knock back your target but anything behind it. You can knock people through bushes and give them a long ass runback, it's amazing to harass or peel for your teammates and can sometimes kill people too (nothing is funnier). You can even knock back Dragon Knights and give em a taste of their own medicine (IIRC doesn't work on garden terrors though).

Also, it makes a bowling strike noise whenever you use it. That alone makes it mandatory.

Zagara - I honestly have never seen a good zagara player, so I'll leave this closed.
    Zagara is strong IMO, but not as strong as Gazlowe who is downright ridiculous (honestly, nerf turrets). Both can lane and ninja camps like nobody's business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Chen's all about diving into the backline and blowing up squishies, with root on his Q and Combination Attack. Essentially, fighting with Chen is all about rotating his burst combo in a specific sequence, then drinking.

Q - auto - W - E - auto - DRINKDRINKDRINK repeat. Needs to be done fast enough that you minimise the time between whatever shield you had left fading and your next drink.

This is essentially what you'll be doing 90% of the time - getting in, dumping your full combo, then drinking long enough so you can combo again and IMMEDIATELY drink again.

This all changes once you know you're up against heavy CC teams. In this case, you don't want to dive into the backlines until they've used their CCs, and just peel for your assassins instead. If Chen's drink gets interrupted straight away he basically goes splat.

Be aware that now that SEF has a 1sec cast time, it's not the hilariously powerful get-out-of-jail-free card it used to be. Smart opponents will save one interrupt for drink and one for when he begins casting SEF, so you can't just go balls deep safe in the knowledge that you WILL get out any more.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Chen absolutely destroys squishies and is super good at chasing, he is basically a tanky version of Illidan. Unfortunately they nerfed his double HP bar, you have to use it proactively now and the sad thing is that the pandas are only good at body blocking and nothing else. You deal more damage in your normal form. Before the patch you could pop your ult to get out of sticky situations.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Is there a reason why Uther isn't considered a good support? I been playing him since he's free this week, and while he isn't as versatile as brightwing, i find his heals and kit rather solid. And he can be a tank to soak dmg as well.
    Reghar, Li li both heal way better than Uther.

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    Unfortunately they don't have the CC that Uther has along with his healing.

Deleted
    LiLi is worst healer. Uther have great CC, good burst healing what can be targeted (lili have none of these) and you can build different comps around him. Like Kerrigan/Butcher and take Divine Shield with uther.

All other healers are played in competitive, except LiLi

Uther has insane utilities though. Divine Shield is one of the best ult in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last tournament - that you can see btw on HOTS youtube channel - really disagree with you, and since they are actual gamed played by some of best players in world, I agree with them and not this list

- - - Updated - - -

Did you see the tournament match where Uther divine shiled Kerrigan and she just get shitload of shield dmg absorb thanks to it?
    I assume you only know trash elo rank not the highest top tier
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power