View Poll Results: Should Zionists be banned from being moderators in MMO-CHAMPION?

Voters
91. This poll is closed
  • Yes

30 32.97%
  • No

61 67.03%
Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Should Zionists be banned from being moderators in MMO-CHAMPION?

Should Zionists and people with a Zionist last name be banned from being moderators in MMO-CHAMPION?

I'm not sure. List your reasons so I can make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    Should Zionists and people with a Zionist last name be banned from being moderators in MMO-CHAMPION?
    Only if anyone affiliated with any other religion or religious like orginization, as well as anyone with any kind of political affiliation or any type of affiliation with any form of special interest group are also banned from being moderators.

10+ Year Old Account
    And here's kidkilla once again, back fresh from his ban with yet another "I hate Jews" thread disguised as a . . . "I hate Jews thread."
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    It's gaming forum, why should we fucking care
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

What's a 'Zionist'?

7+ Year Old Account
    wow....this is better than the I hate the new Captain America Because he is Black thread......yeah....../humanityfacepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    wow....this is better than the I hate the new Captain America Because he is Black
    That's kind of harsh.

Should jews be banned from being moderators in MMO-CHAMPION?
    fixt for you.

And no

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    wow....this is better than the I hate the new Captain America Because he is Black thread......yeah....../humanityfacepalm
    ...except that Captain America thread wasn't created with that purpose. Disliking changes to an iconic character doesn't mean someone is automatically racist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    That's kind of harsh.
    dude...just...dude..../humanityfacepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    What's a 'Zionist'?
    One who supports the nation of Israel as a Jewish state, if I understand it right. I think there's more nuance to it than that, but not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

...except that Captain America thread wasn't created with that purpose. Disliking changes to an iconic character doesn't mean someone is automatically racist.
    Right, I don't hate that they're making him black, I hate that they feel the need to change an iconic character rather than just making a new one.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if that ban also included all the other religious groups as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah but 99.9 percent of the people who disagreed, disagreed because he was black-not because the mantle was changing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olo View Post
    fixt for you
    As stupid as this thread is, and as much as the OP might have meant it the way you "fixt" it, I should point out that not all Jews are Zionists.

Oh look another anti-Jew thread. How ever so surprising.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    As stupid as this thread is, and as much as the OP might have meant it the way you "fixt" it, I should point out that not all Jews are Zionists.
    Are all zionists Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And here's kidkilla once again, back fresh from his ban with yet another "I hate Jews" thread disguised as a . . . "I hate Jews thread."
    I am an Anti-Zionist. I am not Anti-Semitic. Most Jews are Khazars. Khazars are not Semites. So I cannot be Anti-Semitic against Jews.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    it is monumentally so. Gargantuan. There are monuments in stormwind less imposing.

Deleted
    Should nationalists be banned? Should Muslims be banned? Should Christians be banned? Should Jews be banned? Should Atheists be banned? Should anti-gun people be banned? Should pro-gun people be banned? Should God be banned?

They're all biased. Discuss pls.