Deleted

with tauren new hd model, can wee see update in their boot's model?

Soo as we know WoD gonna have the new race models, and it's all good and cranky but one thing with bug's me out are the tauren boot's models, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT the fact that their boot models don't cover their hoofs, it's logical thing, what i'm talking about is the lack of any model.
    Now most of races have about 4 i believe boots models, the one with are only texture over their legs, one short ones, little larger ones and the thick spiky ones.
    Only model with is modeled for taurens are the big thicky one's [ used in boots like these http://www.wowhead.com/item=104535] while the other are a plane texture, what is more annoying to me is the fact that draneis actually have model for other shoes.

So in short, do you also wan't the update for tauren boot's models or not?

I would rather we get good leg armour than boots. Keep the hooves!

The one thing I am interested in is Helmets. For a long time Tauren + helmet looked retarded. Hopefully we can finally get something that looks good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    The one thing I am interested in is Helmets. For a long time Tauren + helmet looked retarded. Hopefully we can finally get something that looks good.
    i love some models look really good on them. Fe the Helm of Might (t1 warrior) it's spikes are horizontal around their face i love it.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I would rather we get good leg armour than boots. Keep the hooves!

I think the helmet issue is because male tauren are hugely hunched over unfortunately. The female tauren look much better in helmets because they stand upright.

Quote Originally Posted by Graev View Post
    i love some models look really good on them. Fe the Helm of Might (t1 warrior) it's spikes are horizontal around their face i love it.
    Might is awesome regardless! Best shoulder + helmet combo in game IMO.

Yes Thessik, I would agree its because of the way the model is on the Male taurens that this issue comes in.

Deleted
    helms never bothered me actually, at least they have normal models, shoes are bigger priority for me since there is NO model only texture overlapping the character model like chestpiece , i mean i don't talk about the models with have this model on all races like overlord's plate set but when only one race have lack of actual model then i see a problem .