Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Rebels shoot down two jets.

Ok, the situation, in my opinion, in the Eastern EU is getting more intresting..

http://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-says-p...8--sector.html

War's coming?
    Last edited by ErothTV; 2014-07-23 at 06:02 PM.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroth666 View Post
    War's coming?
    War has already arrived, assessed the situation, got his deck chair out and is starting to arrange the playing field for his enjoyment.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, the situation, in my opinion, in the East EU is getting more intresting..

http://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-says-p...8--sector.html

War's coming?
    ? they have been at war for a few months already.

Well the World Cup is finally over, so now the people need some other kind of entertainment. People love a good show...it doesn't matter if it's merry or bloody.

10+ Year Old Account
    War have been brewing for months in that region, there's a difference between jets getting shot down and commercial airlines though.

Quote Originally Posted by Golforth View Post
    Well the World Cup is finally over, so now the people need some other kind of entertainment. People love a good show...it doesn't matter if it's merry or bloody.
    And not something to make a joke out of.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft View Post
    Nothing is beyond the lands of jokes.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Still it's quite ignorant to only think of war as planes start coming down, just because you live too far away not to get frequent updates in the daily news.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Agreed, not funny. 300 folks lost their lives including children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golforth View Post
    Israel: Nothing to see over here, just keep watching the situation in Ukraine, it's much more entertaining than what we do. *whistles innocently*

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, the situation, in my opinion, in the East EU is getting more intresting..
    Eastern Ukraine, or Eastern Europe, not East EU.

War's coming?
    Do you have really slow internet access?

Most people don't really care if soldiers shoot each other, it's their job after all, it's when they start killing the non-military that people start giving a shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Most people don't really care if soldiers shoot each other, it's their job after all, it's when they start killing the non-military that people start giving a shit.
    It's a job only to professional soldiers. Conscripts are not professionals, they are civilians.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    At least the pilots ejected in time.
    Still,its not good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is the 'good' side, Ukraine or Russia?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Neither. /10chars
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Ukraine. They're defending their lands against Putin's proxy war separatists.

Deleted
    Russia.
    /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardball View Post
    Ukraine. They're defending their lands against Putin's proxy war separatists.
    Very subjective. I could argue the separatists are right for standing up for their belief system and the fact that they have litterally no representation in the Ukrainian puppet non democratic government.

Also i find this article to be nothing more than trying to bash on Russia a bit more. this hasn't been reported in any of the mainstream news outlets and "believed to be fired from Russia" yeh ok

Unless you don't believe in censorship. Either everything's allowed to make a joke out of or nothing is, even if some people will be offended, some disgusted, and some even appalled, as long as at least one person laughs.

PS: I definitely gave a chuckle to it and I'm sure I'm not alone here. I'm not laughing about people dying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Orikon View Post
    Russia.
    /10char
    This may be bias because I'm gay, but I don't believe anyone who truly believes "homosexuality is immoral" is capable of having sound judgement, especially in the realm of being "the good guys", seeing as how you made a law to legally kill such people, even if they do nothing wrong.

I'm not saying "that means Ukraine is the 'good guys'", I'm just saying it sure as shit isn't Russia in my eyes. Perhaps it's neither of them.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Unless you don't believe in censorship. Either everything's allowed to make a joke out of or nothing is, even if some people will be offended, some disgusted, and some even appalled, as long as at least one person laughs.

PS: I definitely gave a chuckle to it and I'm sure I'm not alone here. I'm not laughing about people dying though.

This may be bias because I'm gay, but I don't believe anyone who truly believes "homosexuality is immoral" is capable of having sound judgement, especially in the realm of being "the good guys", seeing as how you made a law to legally kill such people, even if they do nothing wrong.

I'm not saying "that means Ukraine is the 'good guys'", I'm just saying it sure as shit isn't Russia in my eyes. Perhaps it's neither of them.
    Meanwhile the US political system is dominated by religion. The argument swings both ways. The US has done their fair share of highly questionable things in the last decade