Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Im confused, what is securom i went to the website the description was very vague and unclear, i've never heard about it before, whats the dangers of having this on my computer.
    SecuROM is a shit rootkit DRM designed to piss people off. It does absolutely nothing to curb warezing of games, and plenty to screw with your PC; there have been problems with software, even problems with your CD/DVD ROMs because of this shit.

It's basically a big "F U" to people who install games.

The question is can I remove it and still be able to play my game?

The answer is yes if you don't mind it being reinstalled stay classy EA

The real real question is do I mind having a pos DRM rootkit on my computer guess il keep the game and if something odd happens with my computer ill remove it again. I also have not had any problems during the few days I had this on my computer so seems fine for now and it's easy peasy to remove thank you Elvine for the reclaim your game link.
    Last edited by smackyslap; 2014-07-30 at 07:47 AM.

Deleted
    SecuROM is something that is supposed to prevent you from doing copies of the game thus preventing pirate versions. It doesn't really work though.

OT: This is great, it's just too bad that it is a digital version, I like to keep the game boxes. I have the physical version of The Sims Complete Collection and I always wished for something like that for The Sims 2. Hopefully they make one for The Sims 3 as well, it would be pain to buy all the content and it's not cheap either.
    Last edited by mmoc568a11d25e; 2014-07-30 at 07:26 AM.