Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    What do you think needs to get "back on track" here?

- - - Updated - - -

What are these?
    What i listed such as our trade imbalance and government debt as it is a drag on the economy.As for the monetary system i am not a fan of the fed tbh. I dont know that going back on a standard would be the right choice either but the current system is starting to show cracks in the foundation and if it goes the entire economy goes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drsolders View Post
    Again I don't know very much about economics but wouldn't improvement mean that debt would be going down?
    The deficit* would tend to go down as revenues (tax collections) are increasing. The debt is another matter.

*the difference between government revenues and expenditures.

As long as white people are in charge, the economy won't be fixed. All that white folks are focused on is the bigger better now, instead of thinking practically and frugally. It's absolutely disgusting the extent of decadence that white people exhibit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    What i listed such as our trade imbalance and government debt as it is a drag on the economy.As for the monetary system i am not a fan of the fed tbh. I dont know that going back on a standard would be the right choice either but the current system is starting to show cracks in the foundation and if it goes the entire economy goes with it.
    What about the fed is a problem? This thread is suffering from too many wishy washy terms and meaningless phrases.

- - - Updated - - -

As long as white people are in charge, the economy won't be fixed. All that white folks are focused on is the bigger better now, instead of thinking practically and frugally. It's absolutely disgusting the extent of decadence that white people exhibit.
    Fuck you, nothing wrong with a Pottery Barn/John Mayer based economy.

The US economy is already fixed - according to most veterinarians interviewed.

Let me cut to the chase. The question is jobs, especially trade and manufacturing jobs. There are other factors but jobs is most of it.

Basically what happened is the American Consumer stabbed the American Worker in the back by not buying the more expensive American made good. Those higher prices subsidized the higher wages. Without the higher prices American manufacturers were screwed and dived into the globalization pond.

Until and unless something happens to change this the lagging part of the economy is going to continue to lag. The rich will indeed do better, no one else will.

So you think getting rid of the Federal Reserve will improve the economy then.
    removing 3rd parties in money printing is a step towards it, yes.
    But hardly the solution by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    removing 3rd parties in money printing is a step towards it, yes.
    But hardly the solution by itself.
    How will eliminating the federal reserve improve the economy?

Basically what happened is the American Consumer stabbed the American Worker in the back by not buying the more expensive American made good. Those higher prices subsidized the higher wages. Without the higher prices American manufacturers were screwed and dived into the globalization pond.
    Demanding a market be less efficient than it can be isn't a good way to go. There's no reason for the US to compete with under-trained and under educated labor.

How will eliminating the federal reserve improve the economy?
    I love this line of specific questioning because it invariably reveals that people who hate the Federal Reserve simply chant "Abolish the Fed" like it's a spell that summons Murray Rothbard back from hell to cover the earth in blood and the tears of the innocent.

I don't even know if this counts as questioning yet. I'm just trying to figure out what he even thinks will happen.

Fuck you, nothing wrong with a Pottery Barn/John Mayer based economy.
    Well you just sound like the most basic of bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    I love this line of specific questioning because it invariably reveals that people who hate the Federal Reserve simply chant "Abolish the Fed" like it's a spell that summons Murray Rothbard back from hell to cover the earth in blood and the tears of the innocent.
    Not really, im not even american, the entire issue is quite meaningless to me.
    Just find that a 3rd party creating money at interest seems absurd. This can be avoided by bypassing such 3rd party.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Thats racist, just saying
    has nothing to do with "white people", but yes current economic models and theories are shit.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Well you just sound like the most basic of bitches.
    "I am beautiful no matter what they say.
    Words can't bring me down."

-Christian Aguilera

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Not really, im not even american, the entire issue is quite meaningless to me.
    Just find that a 3rd party creating money at interest seems absurd. This can be avoided by bypassing such 3rd party.
    How does this improve the economy?