Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Looks great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TaruHanako View Post
    As much as I like the repaints I don't think they will get us pretty far. Blizzard will probably say that these are just the taste of a few people which is actually true since all of the repaints look very different.

I tried a different approach this time making only comparison between the old and new model. Since Blizzard said they want to stay as near to the old model as possible I think this is the way to make them rethink the new model

The nose:

The face

The lips

At last, the major complaint:

Let me know what you guy think.

Although I actually like the tapered nose I think if they want to stay true to the old model it should be more box like.

It's hard to comment such a post without getting really toxic, but I think you should consider to relax a little about the matter. It is still "just a game" and the new model looks way better than the original one. Your whole contribution (even if graphically well done) sounds like one giant nitpicking nerdrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhina View Post
    Looks great, but there's still the bad voice acting and horrible, "I belong on a short bus" laugh. Even though I like my pretty female toons, it was the voice, not the fact that it was a cow, that turned me off.
    amazing work!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a very strong compulsion to change my Hunter back into a Tauren. She's wonderfully improved.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    It's hard to comment such a post without getting really toxic, but I think you should consider to relax a little about the matter. It is still "just a game" and the new model looks way better than the original one. Your whole contribution (even if graphically well done) sounds like one giant nitpicking nerdrage.
    Oh I'm pretty relaxed on it :P Beta dosn't look like it will end soon so there is no need to panic

I guess you are one of those who creates a probably not tauren character with some random settings, puts a helmet on it and from there on the only thing that matters is loot? The character is only a tool since it's you who plays anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong

But for us others who mostly played there characters for a long time (7 years for me) these characters mean something. For me my Tauren aren't just some pixels that represent me. I gave each and every one of my character a personallity and story. I could write hours about how each of them would react if encountered with a anoying bloodelf who wants to duell. These characters are dear to me. And I can't recognise these anymore in the new models.

Quote Originally Posted by HiFish
    A big Problem is that a lot of Players only look at the Number of Polygons and the Resolution of the Texture, see the difference to the old model, which is bigger than the difference for all other models, and come to the conclusion that this is the best update so far, and they're shouting it out loud.
    I think one big thing that you can notice is the change of the nose. As I showed in my grapics the nose (especially the splitted upper lip) is no way true to the original model. Blizzard sayed if some people aren't recognising their characters anymore they will try their best to change that. And that's where I want to help! As an artist myself I know that you sometimes overlook some things or overdo, especially if you aren't familiar with something.
    I just want to help to make the new model more true to the old model. And Blizzard already proved that they listen to us!

Quote Originally Posted by anemicshoe
    Imagine they suddenly give your blood elf a cat-like nose, instead of the regular human style nose its always had.
    I will only accept the short bear-canine-feline with splitted upper lip if blizzard makes an official statement that tauren are cattle-lion hybried :P
    The nose kinda looks like a druid not getting fully out of their cat form x)

I'm sorry the post is a bit long now but I hope you understand me! And thank you for the compliment C:

They changed the shape of head, making it somewhat bigger. But they still could increase the size of the face. SPECIALLY with that awesome faces Tauren are receiving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rolled a Tauren to see what the faces look like up close, and how the animations were. So far, the animations are nice. Really smooth and what not. Loving the legs and the hoovsies they have and the mane tuft, the horns look amazing and..

then I came to the face and all I could think was WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH MY SNOOT.

The female is rabbit-lipped, and the eyes are constantly squinty, the nose is ????? and just.. what? I tried every face, and all of the faces had the same eye and the same rabbit-lip syndrome.

Couldnt play any longer, not because of the model but I dislike paladin >_>;; But seriously? That face needs a few alterations.