Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Easy.. Wolverine powers, immortality and super healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Necromancy the ability to kill someone with a word
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    superspeed so long as i don't suffer the bad effects of friction and relativity

Bah, I WANT the relativity....I want to go back to 1986 when I thought I was wasting $280 on a certain stock (I would multiply my investment by 50 if I could)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ability to transform into anything.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Omniscience, Psychokinesis or 'Accelerator' AKA 'One-Way Road' (ability to control vectors, real and imaginary).

The ability to control vibration. Seems weak until you realize that it would include super string manipulation, this basicly allows you to do anything in any time and any possibility.

Immortality that can be turned off when i want (if the world was to say blow up, would suck floating in space alive forever right?) with immortality would come many lifetimes and loads of money. OFC perfect health would have to come with it no ageing or going loopy and stuff.

Deleted
    I'd like to be able to transfer my consciousness into anyone's imagination . To give an example : You would seem like you "Fall" asleep while you are free to roam on imaginary world not just into your/other's people heads but also in the imaginary worlds depicted in books/movies. You wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING else than look (incorporeal in there) but you could roam freely in these worlds as you see fit . (having it happen REALLY fast on the outside and REALLY slow on the inside is a bonus ofc )

Deleted
    Get on my level guys, If I could have one power, I'd get a practical one. Basically. jump into any fictional or non-fictional universe. I.E time travel or jumping into video games/movies.

I would really like to grab the dragon soul when it was missing. It'd be also nice to go to mass effect universe and grab a omni-tool. Or maybe take a vacation to Equestria or how about conquer the world with (insert power/weapon here taken from a fictional universe)

What do you guys think?

I want whatever power Mewtwo has

The power to copy and use any fictional characters powers.

Deleted
    I'd have the power of The Force. (starwars universe). Easy to hide, has many applications and abusing the power for bad shit would backfire in some way.

I'd def be a Jedi, well..I'd skip the no relationship rule though. I trust myself to not be corrupted in other ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyMonk View Post
    The power to copy and use any fictional characters powers.
    So your God...you sir, are a party power. Your no fun, get out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psonics View Post
    Get on my level guys, If I could have one power, I'd get a practical one. Basically. jump into any fictional or non-fictional universe. I.E time travel or jumping into video games/movies.

I would really like to grab the dragon soul when it was missing. It'd be also nice to go to mass effect universe and grab a omni-tool. Or maybe take a vacation to Equestria or how about conquer the world with (insert power/weapon here taken from a fictional universe)

What do you guys think?
    How do you know you won't die if killed in a game or movie, you aren't part of the story so you might die.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oddmole View Post
    The ability to control vibration. Seems weak until you realize that it would include super string manipulation, this basicly allows you to do anything in any time and any possibility.
    Sounds cool until you realize that that's only a theory and it could turn out you can only heat shit up or freeze them. :P

the ability of course to transform into anyone

Deleted
    I'd be happy if i could communicate with Animals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Mind control. Think of all the... fun things one can do with that
    With the internet around I'm not sure if you want to mess around in some peoples heads. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go for the Flash's speedforce power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko93 View Post
    I'd be happy if i could communicate with Animals.
    You: Hey dog, how are you.
    Dog: Bark, cat, food, poop, stick...bark, feed me, pet me, bark....
    You: Well...fuck.

Power Cosmic.

You can do preeeetty much everything with that super power, and still not be insanely depressed/aloof like Dr. Manhattan because of omnipotence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    You: Hey dog, how are you.
    Dog: Bark, cat, food, poop, stick...bark, feed me, pet me, bark....
    You: Well...fuck.
    Party Pooper, okay then.

I want to be able to work as a conduit that gives Animals sufficent Intelligence so you could communicate with them in a somewhat not retarded manner as depicted above. This should ofcourse only work within a set radius of me : P

10+ Year Old Account
    The power to have all superpowers.