Deleted

Possible legendary questline shortcut - would this be possible?

Alright, so this is probably not possible but here goes regardless. I am currently at 2000/3000 Valor on the A Test of Valor quest, meaning I can get well into the Secrets of the Empire part next reset (assuming I get the 1K Valor before doing any raids). But would it be possible to get even farther? Considering the following is true (EU)...:

• Valor cap resets Wednesday 3 AM
    • LFR/Flex resets Wednesday 3 AM
    • N/HC resets Wednesday 9 AM

... would it be possible to...:

• Quickly farm up 1K valor through Deeds of Valor and/or HC scenarios after the Valor reset,
    • start the Secrets of the Empire quest,
    • run ToT N + 8 first bosses of SoO N before they reset (haven't done either so far this reset, nor any LFR/flex), getting some Secrets in the process,
    • wait until 9 AM,
    • and then do ToT N + 8 first bosses of SoO N again, getting even more Secrets?

- - - Updated - - -

Does no one know?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess what it comes down to is this: If I only ever do normal raids and I time them as described above, would the "lockout" for receiving legendary quest items reset along with the N/HC mode reset at 9 AM? It would obviously not work doing LFR between 3 AM and 9 PM and then N or HC (or flex or LFR for that matter) after 9 AM, as that would be violating the once-per-week rule for receiving legendary quest items, but would doing N/HC right before the reset and then again after work around this?
    Last edited by mmocec95b0aeea; 2014-07-25 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    That said, you're a time traveller. Posted at 7:04, but editted at 6:03.
    Oh, I might get it to work then!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone? ______