Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Death Knight T17 Thread

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ier17Quick.jpg

Lets try to keep all comments in one place.

My opinion is that I can't see what i'm typing through tears.

I'll make this isn't a thumbnail later as well

Every tier set so far is just so fugly.

This is disgusting.

Deleted
    I cannot even begin to describe how ridiculously pathetic this set is. You never go full retard, Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's inspired by the monolithic giant skeletons of Draenor...

...AND there is Transmog...

Seriously though, it looks silly. Rogue Tier 10 looked silly, Hunter AND DK Tier 16 looked silly, and now this. Cyclops sets don't really work.

T7, the first official DK tier set, is still one of my favorites. You would think after this many tiers you would have a few that blow it out of the water

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a bad model but man, that color, lol.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    I never thought I'd see Blizzard recycle MoP plate into a tier-set.

I feel bad for those Deathknights who were looking forward to strapping Netherwing bones coated in hoarfrost and chains atop their bodies.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

this set is laughable. the absolute worst plate set they have ever designed imo, it would of been redeeming if the colours matched it, but it just looks like a tbc clown questing set.

oh well, atleast the wait is all ogre now. We just need to cry hard enough to get them to change it (which they won't because they'll say oh boohoo art is subjective to the eye of the beholder despite the fact no one seems to like it).
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2014-06-26 at 03:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I never thought I'd see Blizzard recycle MoP plate into a tier-set.

I feel bad for those Deathknights who were looking forward to strapping Netherwing bones coated in hoarfrost and chains atop their bodies.
    Still have yet to see the Mythic set.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't we just have a cyclops set. With those cool pale orcs this is the best you could come up with? Ogre themed? Ugly as hell.

and the colors clash worse than.. hell anything I've ever seen on WoW. who designed this?
    Last edited by roahn the warlock; 2014-06-26 at 03:14 AM.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    The helm and belt are fucking boss though.

I was going to say, Yay! No skulls! And then I looked at his crotch. (no homo)

I'll bet you anything that the reasoning behind this atrocious color scheme is because DKs never really had to suffer through Outland armor. This is Blizz's way of making sure we get to share in that horrible rainbow mismatch that was BC.

Not a fan
    10 10 10
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

That just might be the ugliest set I have ever seen, Vanilla dungeon sets were better than this shit.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

Awful, seriously blizzard has to move on from the green, blue and red dk sets, we need some black.

Looks like a combination of random items... I had some fate in Blizzard but oh well...

awful.

plz gief nathrezim tier set plox
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Seeing as it's just labeled as T17 and it's not mythic or heroic or such, I don't mind it. We still have the potential to get a badass tier with the mythic set, so lets hope for that

15+ Year Old Account
    I think ill stick to my Dreadnaught look instead ^^
    Hope the Mythic set looks decent
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s