resto shaman bis list?

Could someone direct me to a resto shaman bis list?

- - - Updated - - -

still looking for a reliable resto shaman best in slot list

Well here it is... bit[dot]ly/1rGsPB7

How will I know if any of these are reliable? Anyone can make a website/post somewhere.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree w/ Icy Veins, but that's just me. The 2pc from ToT was good back in the day for ToT. Now you just lose too many stats if you were to use it. I also don't believe that the Siegecrafter trinket is good for Shamans at all. If you are going for BiS pieces, then you should know that crit is nearly the same thing as spirit - you should have so much crit that spirit isn't a problem.

If I were to make a list, this would be it:

Head: Tier
    Neck: Sha
    Shoulders: Protectors
    Cloak: Legendary
    Chest: Malk
    Bracer: Naroushen
    Gloves: Tier
    Belt: Dark Shamans
    Pants: Naroushen
    Boots: Iron Juggernaut
    Rings: Malk & Iron Juggernaut
    Trinkets: Thok & Sha
    Weapons: Garrosh & Malk OR Siegecrafter

Quote Originally Posted by Xionyus View Post
    I don't agree w/ Icy Veins, but that's just me. The 2pc from ToT was good back in the day for ToT. Now you just lose too many stats if you were to use it. I also don't believe that the Siegecrafter trinket is good for Shamans at all. If you are going for BiS pieces, then you should know that crit is nearly the same thing as spirit - you should have so much crit that spirit isn't a problem.

If I were to make a list, this would be it:

Head: Tier
    Neck: Sha
    Shoulders: Protectors
    Cloak: Legendary
    Chest: Malk
    Bracer: Naroushen
    Gloves: Tier
    Belt: Dark Shamans
    Pants: Naroushen
    Boots: Iron Juggernaut
    Rings: Malk & Iron Juggernaut
    Trinkets: Thok & Sha
    Weapons: Garrosh & Malk OR Siegecrafter
    I was talking to a guildie earlier and he said the spirit trinket was good for haste build restos, and that's what icy-veins is.

What Xionyus posted is spot on, the trinket is debatable, in 25 man the Thok trinket is superior but in 10's there are a few fights where I prefer the siegecrafter trinket, namely IJ, Malk, Siege, and Klaxxi. With the list posted above there is an issue of an abundance of haste, I currently use tier chest + nazgrim helm instead of the listed combo because I prefer mastery over haste in excess haste 9100.
    Last edited by Barrun; 2014-07-26 at 09:05 AM.