Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I thought he's suppose to die in a scenario? Don't tell me they cut that too...

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    At least I'm with satisfaction, unlike you ^^
    Who said I'm not satisfied? I don't really care what happens with Garrosh and who finishes him... it's just amusing to read your posts.

Didnt blizzard say at blizzcon that Aggra would stay with the kid and not come with us ? O.o who takes care of Thralls kido? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bosbeer View Post
    So Thrall kills Garrosh.

Big fucking deal. Like srsly this is nothing to be butthurt over. Yes, alot of people deserved to have a go at Garrosh, and there are enough reasons it should and should not have been Thrall, but just to see how people are upset makes me giggle.
    What makes me lmao however, is the sheer Thrall fanboyism of Trassk. Stop biting at him people, we all know he's an orc fanboy who constantly complains when orcs don't get the spotlight, which is almost never.

They should have let Baine kill Garrosh. He did so in AU, he could do so here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosbeer View Post
    What makes me lmao however, is the sheer Thrall fanboyism of Trassk. Stop biting at him people, we all know he's an orc fanboy who constantly complains when orcs don't get the spotlight, which is almost never.
    Actually I think your find my stance on orc fanboyism is pretty flat now given the poor direction the writers have gone in, the story overall is pretty unsatisfying. So this one time something decent with a final resolution comes along, its like the only time I get to enjoy it, and i'll do just that, if it means rubbing it in peoples faces, all the better.

Having Garrosh die and killed by the one who brought him into the horde, who fucked up everything thrall built, gives a level of satisfaction these whiners are not going to experience.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2014-07-26 at 02:44 PM.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Drithien View Post
    Does anyone at Blizzard think that kicking a fallen enemy is fun somehow?
    This whole expansion is just a continuation of SoO, what did you expect? Also, this is just one hellscream down, you get to spend the rest of the expansion fighting the other. Gratz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I thought he's suppose to die in a scenario? Don't tell me they cut that too...
    No. That's what we assumed originally from strings and such. But aparently they now have some tech that puts the player in a solo (I assume, has anyone tried it in a group yet?) scenario without having to perform a queue and a loading during certain quests such as this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Christ almighty they have such crappy writing. I'm not involved in the story at all with Garrosh bc it was written so terribly. I don't care if he lives or dies since they have f'd a good story arc with him since Cata. Garrosh was a great opportunity to see him grow like his father and then learn from the same mistakes his dad made, but no we get a bland ass story about how he goes all hulk and then dies where the story sort of begins since it's AU nagrand, thus completing the circle jerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    don't need to go back in time, just *read* the Shattering.
    that would require effort, these people aren't interested in whats happening in the lore, they just want to be right about what they thinks happening.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thelightthatstrays View Post
    This whole expansion is just a continuation of SoO, what did you expect? Also, this is just one hellscream down, you get to spend the rest of the expansion fighting the other. Gratz.
    Yes WOD feels like a patch for SOO

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    No. That's what we assumed originally from strings and such. But aparently they now have some tech that puts the player in a solo (I assume, has anyone tried it in a group yet?) scenario without having to perform a queue and a loading during certain quests such as this one.
    I see, so like the Isle of Thunder scenarios.

Still was hoping we'd get a cutscene. But oh well I guess.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Yes WOD feels like a patch for SOO
    No, it feels like a continuation of SoO... Which is freaking obvious.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    that would require effort, these people aren't interested in whats happening in the lore, they just want to be right about what they thinks happening.
    The "shattering" also sucked ass except for Baines parts. The fans could probably write a better book than that piece if crap.

Quote Originally Posted by metatation View Post
    The "shattering" also sucked ass except for Baines parts. The fans could probably write a better book than that piece if crap.
    Baine needs more lore and books. He was quite a badass in War Crimes and his AU appearance too.

“You killed Garrosh, didn’t you?” he asked his other self. “Because he killed our father.”
    The other Baine’s eyes narrowed and he snarled. “I tore Hellscream apart with my own hands,” he said,
    “and the bronze dragon tells me you—you defended him!”
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2014-07-26 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    WTB Sylvanas also being a quest mob during 7.0.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I'm fine with him dying anticlimactically.

I just take issue with Thrall doing it.
    Would you really expect anyone else to take part in an important lore event?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Would you really expect anyone else to take part in an important lore event?
    Again this line complaint is ridiculous.

It would have been a reasonable whine in cata when they fucked things up character wise. But this here Thrall killing Garrosh is his redemption, its a one on one between orcs who never got to finish their duel, so unlike cata, this is where it makes sense.

You can complain all you want about cata because that was a bullshit time and bad writing, but here, it doesn't float since this is Thrall getting his resolve with what he created.
    #boycottchina

Fitting end for that pos, I always knew he was weak!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a boring quest.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Is AU Garrosh already born ?
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.