Deleted

trip down memory lane...

So as I was sitting around at my desk being bored I started looking around... and suddenly I spot the WOW battlechest I bought years ago... For fun I decided to open it up and check what was inside.

Inside was : the game disk , the ancient receit and two strategy guides for vanilla and tbc.

As I started to waver through these strategy guides alot of memories came back and It made me realise how much the game has changed over the years... how far we have all come together

It was a pretty cool experience and made me realise how games have been a big part of my life ! That may sound nerdy but it's true

I wouldn't want it any other way.

Deleted
    I still have the same, one doth not simply depart with thou original battlechest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got that same strategy guide, (although I got mine with the release of vanilla WoW) 90% of the stuff in that are nearly no longer in WoW it was like you were looking at a different game. WoW has indeed evolved alot in 10 years...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I still have all those old game boxes too. I didn't get the battle chest, but I found my game box for Classic WoW not long ago. Had all the game CDs and everything.

My disc 3 got a scratch or something (my PC couldn't read it during install, for some reason), so I had to borrow/burn my friend's copy. So I have all the game discs in there with one CD-R that has a handwritten "3" on it.

It also had the manual that came with the game. Brief descriptions of game mechanics, all the classes and their abilities, etc. The game really has evolved a lot since that.