This game turned out to be far more interesting than it should have been.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was that a Heroes League match? If not howbdid you get a healer vs no healer?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Was that a Heroes League match? If not howbdid you get a healer vs no healer?
    It was HL. I wasn't really paying attention after I grabbed Rehgar (I have two monitors) until Orlan suddenly told me they had 4 people with no tank or healer picked. They could easily have won it though, if the Zeratul and Nova had worked together in hunting us down whenever we got cocky or made positioning mistakes. They were both working completely independently of each other though.

That is the most frustrating thing playing either ambusher. Your teammate is useless and doesn't get the concept of a double ambush almost always killing somebody

Speaking of which I'm about to start a game

Tyrande
    Uther
    Johanna
    Zeratul
    Nova

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    That is the most frustrating thing playing either ambusher. Your teammate is useless and doesn't get the concept of a double ambush almost always killing somebody

Tyrande
    Uther
    Johanna
    Zeratul
    Nova
    Heh, best of luck with that.

10+ Year Old Account

Tyrande
    Uther
    Johanna
    Zeratul
    Nova
    Me and a friend used to run Zera and Nova and on voice comms one of us would call out the target and we would just delete them. We had such a good win rate doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

I would give an entire months pay check to blizzard to never seen BHB again. I think it's a fine map, but I never seem to get a team who knows to GET THE GOD DAMN COIN CAMPS!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I would give an entire months pay check to blizzard to never seen BHB again. I think it's a fine map, but I never seem to get a team who knows to GET THE GOD DAMN COIN CAMPS!
    If I could get rid of one map, it'd be Garden of Terror. Fuck that place.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    funny, mine would be Towers of Doom...Funny thing is? my highest map win ratio, like 60%.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted

I... need to sleep now. >.< Hopefully I will forget this by tomorrow.
    Whenever I play 'just one last match', it turns out to be a horrible one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahei View Post
    I... need to sleep now. >.< Hopefully I will forget this by tomorrow.
    Whenever I play 'just one last match', it turns out to be a horrible one.
    I hope for you that was a QM and not a HL o.O
    Still bad tho >.>

Well, I've had 2 good games tonight. First one didn't go so well, the other 2 ... had to get the slug out.

I love it when people call you noob or complain about an aba pick , yet you're actually their carry.
    Backdoored game 1 , hard pressure + camps + li-ming copy on game 2.

Aba really went up a tier or two with li-ming, even better copy then Jaina.

It's hard not to complain about Aba though because most people suck so bad the game is pretty much lost from the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard not to complain about Aba though because most people suck so bad the game is pretty much lost from the start.
    Might be, but yesterday I had someone call me noob because I took aba after they took zeratul (which was to counter our already picked li-ming) and that aba was a bad pick.
    She ended up top feeds, mediocre dmg and less killing blows then me >.>

This was also a rank 19 player with what, 500 games played (max) whereas I'm rank 5 with 1700 games under my belt :P

Also, Zeratul never went to hunt me, but focussed - as predicted - li-ming.

Yep I've had some pretty decent success on Li Ming playing Zeratul the last couple of days, especially if they don't take the blink build.
    I'd always go scouting for a Aba though

Heavily biased against Aba because I can count on one hand how many times I've genuinely thought that the Aba player is the difference here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Played Hammer today, she actually seemed very strong. Seemed to counter Li-Ming pretty good after you get your range.

Played Hammer today, she actually seemed very strong. Seemed to counter Li-Ming pretty good after you get your range.
    Then you've played against a horrible Li-Ming. She hardcounters Hammer as soon as she can blow people up. One flank and Hammer is dead.

Seriously feels like I'm back at rank 30. People picking awful heroes, going off on their own at level 20, zero focus damage.

So frustrating.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Then you've played against a horrible Li-Ming. She hardcounters Hammer as soon as she can blow people up. One flank and Hammer is dead.
    At the beginning yes, but once you get all your range at 16/20? I don't think she can even touch you at your max range.

At the beginning yes, but once you get all your range at 16/20? I don't think she can even touch you at your max range.
    Li-Ming gets Mirrorball at 16. She needs to flank outside Hammer's line-of-sight, like behind a wall. Hammer has huge vision, but she can't peek over walls. One good W+Q from Li-Ming and Hammer's dead.