What is the point of saying "I can heal", and then going full damage-build Tyrande? Fair enough, Battlefield of Eternity where it can do some good on the Immortal. But then the entire team just don't ever attack the Immortal... We had Lunara (me) and Tyrande on BoE, arguably two of the best heroes for that map. And we got fucking rolled because it was ALWAYS more important to defend. We had so much damage. I just couldn't do anything alone when the entire team went full potato. And this is Diamond 5. Diamond. 5. What the actual fuck?

Oh, and not the mention the Leoric who was scared of going in while he was a ghost.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaand back down to demotion game! I met a guy yesterday, clearly a smurf, with only 212 games played. Horrible player, even worse potty mouth. Hotslogs couldn't find him, which means he had been silenced recently. That alone is impreesive with only 212 games played. But, I just got him again now! He had lost 9 of his last 11 games, and the game felt it was a good idea to match him with me again. He got kicked for inactivity.

- - - Updated - - -

Demotion avoided for now.

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of damage-Li Li doesn't pick Water Dragon and Surging Winds?

- - - Updated - - -

And demoted to Platinum at last. Thanks to our Diamond 4 Li-Ming. I think the following speaks for itself.

I lose 100% of my last-pick games. I can do nothing to influence the game at that point. It's incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

About to play my demotion game to Plat 2. 24 hours ago I was closer to Diamond 4 than Plat 1...

- - - Updated - - -

And demoted. Two full tiers lost in one day. guess it's time to troll around as Murky.

Forgot to screenshot the match stats

We got wrecked on the first fight but from that point on we destoryed. I love playing as Gul'dan.

Love the new system in HOTS as well that they brought over from OW, That does MVP and all.

Just started playing again.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Lost a demotion match because our last pick, Malf, was angry/grumpy and just kept walking into enemy team+towers from start to finish.
    15 deaths or so... Just doing nothing.. Literally just AFK walking to mid into their team/towers.

Yep, I love HL and I love the people saying "If you're stuck at X, you belong there". Yep I'm responsible partly for their actions

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What is the point of saying "I can heal", and then going full damage-build Tyrande? Fair enough, Battlefield of Eternity where it can do some good on the Immortal. But then the entire team just don't ever attack the Immortal... We had Lunara (me) and Tyrande on BoE, arguably two of the best heroes for that map. And we got fucking rolled because it was ALWAYS more important to defend. We had so much damage. I just couldn't do anything alone when the entire team went full potato. And this is Diamond 5. Diamond. 5. What the actual fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of damage-Li Li doesn't pick Water Dragon and Surging Winds?
    Its really driving me nuts how so many players insist of defending the immortal right off the bat. It's like they never learn that by the time they zone out the enemy (assuming no one dies) their own immortal is almost at 50%. In some recent matches I've had players follow my instructions to attack, only for some to come a little late and lose the immortal on less than 5%. I really mis the old days when people would actually dps race on the immortals.
    There really is no tagible incentive to defend on this map becuase poking at immortals ad backing off will net you better results, unless you are certain you can get some picks in a deathball or go 4 man defend with one guy on enemy immortals.

Also, I am one of the guys who does not pick surging winds a lot. The slows really help, and I cant really trust on others to use their slows properly (though I will have to call this out at some point). My last couple of tries on surging winds were fruitless, although that was just a couple of games. Have you tried full heal Li Li, though out of curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Also, I am one of the guys who does not pick surging winds a lot. The slows really help, and I cant really trust on others to use their slows properly (though I will have to call this out at some point). My last couple of tries on surging winds were fruitless, although that was just a couple of games. Have you tried full heal Li Li, though out of curiosity?
    Using Surging Winds in conjunction with the level 4 talent that increases targets hit to 4 gives you 20% extra ability power. Use it a second or two before using Water Dragon, and you can absolutely annihilate someone. The slow talent is nice, but I generally don't get teammates that know how to capitalize on slows, so if I'm damage-Li Li I just go full damage. Not to mention the ability power helps on her heal and cloud serpent too, increasing her utility in general.

I havetried full healing, and I quite like it. It usually doesn't go well in those matches though, but that's more of a recurring theme in my healer matches. Maybe I just suck that much at healing, but in general I feel it's because I can't reliably turn the match in a helpful direction. I can mostly only try to outheal my team's stupidity, but it's not like WoW where you just blow a cooldown or three and keep someone topped until they discover how to move out of the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Its really driving me nuts how so many players insist of defending the immortal right off the bat. It's like they never learn that by the time they zone out the enemy (assuming no one dies) their own immortal is almost at 50%. In some recent matches I've had players follow my instructions to attack, only for some to come a little late and lose the immortal on less than 5%. I really mis the old days when people would actually dps race on the immortals.
    I've found it's almost always a bad idea to defend on the first immortal and more often than not on the second. My biggest gripe is that I feel like I need to explain to my team every time we're on that map who will win an immortal race based on comps.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I havetried full healing, and I quite like it. It usually doesn't go well in those matches though, but that's more of a recurring theme in my healer matches. Maybe I just suck that much at healing, but in general I feel it's because I can't reliably turn the match in a helpful direction. I can mostly only try to outheal my team's stupidity, but it's not like WoW where you just blow a cooldown or three and keep someone topped until they discover how to move out of the fire.
    I've run full healing build a lot, and with reasonable success at low level games (both TL and HL). I was against it at the start, but I've worked out on it a bit and you're right about it covering up team mate stupidity - it carries games as much as Rehgar can, just with a lot more sustain late game (Rehgar just runs out of mana very fast). I think the other thing about full healing builds is the tilt protection it gives. Too many get salty at water dragon, unless you announce it in draft. I do want to get back to the damage Li Li playstyle. It's been w while.

My winrate the past two weeks in Hero League is 25%. My personal adjustment is currently -33.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you play Sylvanas on Battlefield of Eternity, you probably think Hitler was a swell guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Decided to play a quick game before making dinner. "Hah, they drafted no healer ez game boyz"

"Wow their medhiv is really good"
    "Fuck so is their Zarya"
    "Wtf our Tryande went full damage build"

36 minutes later on Dragon Shire, our core at 9% I grab the DK and wail our way to victory.

I'm shaking a little lol
    I am the lucid dream

I win one game, and the game decides to punish me by matching me with the biggest fucking morons in human history. I don't know what I have done in my life to deserve this. I'm about to be demoted to Plat 4, that's a drop of almost a full league in less than 2 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Decided to play a quick game before making dinner. "Hah, they drafted no healer ez game boyz"

"Wow their medhiv is really good"
    "Fuck so is their Zarya"
    "Wtf our Tryande went full damage build"

36 minutes later on Dragon Shire, our core at 9% I grab the DK and wail our way to victory.

I'm shaking a little lol
    Underestimating Medivh is always dangerous.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Looks like my MMR damage is more or less permanent at this point. Duo-queueing with a friend right now, he's in Gold 1 (I'm Plat 4). He's banning.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my demotion game to Plat 5:

- - - Updated - - -

It's official. I've lost a full league this season, and I'm now down to -42 personal adjustment.

Deleted
    may i ask how you ended up with no support and als solo "warrior" into zagara, valla and BW?

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    may i ask how you ended up with no support and als solo "warrior" into zagara, valla and BW?
    People were at each other's throats since our ban guy banned the Nova one of the other guys wanted. It just spiraled out of control from there with people picking random shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to queue a few games with Frozen Death Knight. Suddenly everything started to click. Back up to "only" having -28 personal adjustment modifier now!

Played three, lost three. I swear, no one has a clue how to draft properly in gold.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Today I had a blast playing. Almost reached a 50% win rate in HL with Nerraw. Had a lot of fun playing Jaina (also got her Master skin just now in fact) and had an amazing Quick Match game where we managed to win Dragon Shire despite being behind in kills by a ton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a game where our Artanis did not pick the blind ultimate against a team with Samuro and Abathur... The idiocy is beyond comprehension. To believe this guy is Platinum 2 is an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Just had a game where our Artanis did not pick the blind ultimate against a team with Samuro and Abathur... The idiocy is beyond comprehension. To believe this guy is Platinum 2 is an insult.
    Blind is absolutely devastating to samuro, if you can hit him..but its not hard to hit him with Artanis' blind.