10+ Year Old Account
    BoE is the map. Team comp is decent, Leoric / ETC / Raynor / Zagara and Abathur (me).

Our team... not attacking a single immortal decently. Lost every immortal.
    Enemy team has Zeratul so hard to soak XP but still managed mostly (he died twice going into camp and being in a minefield :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    What was the map? What was the early game like?

Often, they're right. It's a large reason why Nova is generally accepted as a weak hero, she offers nothing a different hero can't do and be better for the team in general.
    We were on the Immortals map. Early game was... pretty consistent but not in a good way. People were tending towards Immortal offense first rather than defense, but with Illidan having a habit of staying in the lane or coming late to any TF, and I don't know *how* he was dealing so little damage, but because of that we just didn't have the DPS to win team fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    What is about BHB, the objectively simplest map there is, that people don't get? It's fucking infuriating.

Just. Get. The. Coin. Camps. Please!
    Actually that is what I do mostly; It does get boring at times as I feel im just running here and there. But if the other team loves to gank at the turn in point, there's less reason to go for the camps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Actually that is what I do mostly; It does get boring at times as I feel im just running here and there. But if the other team loves to gank at the turn in point, there's less reason to go for the camps.
    Why? Why would "having the coins and potentially losing them" be worse than "enemy team gets the coin camps"?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Why? Why would "having the coins and potentially losing them" be worse than "enemy team gets the coin camps"?
    I usually lose them there :/ and it feels shitty lol.

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, free zeratul+illidian week is hard yo, especially if both are on your team. :/

And on a map like tomb of the spider queen... even worse. (one of my worst maps)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kittenwolf View Post
    We were on the Immortals map. Early game was... pretty consistent but not in a good way. People were tending towards Immortal offense first rather than defense, but with Illidan having a habit of staying in the lane or coming late to any TF, and I don't know *how* he was dealing so little damage, but because of that we just didn't have the DPS to win team fights.
    Well I'm myself having trouble with Illidan on the hero damage meter :/ Need more practice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually lose them there :/ and it feels shitty lol.
    Don't go to turning point alone, obviously.

Well I'm myself having trouble with Illidan on the hero damage meter :/ Need more practice.
    I'm terrible with him as well (Zeratul as well), but that certainly doesn't mean I mouth off at people about their own damage :P

i think this is the game thats going to cause me to commit suicide isnt it? champion select the enemy has chosen gaz, zag, murky, vikings and naz. If we lose this...idk what ill do.

Yeah we lost..im done. ill never get any further than 29 in this game playing ranked. all these teams i get are too freaking stupid. And this game showed me that all ill ever get is teams of idiots.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2015-11-04 at 09:41 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    i think this is the game thats going to cause me to commit suicide isnt it? champion select the enemy has chosen gaz, zag, murky, vikings and naz. If we lose this...idk what ill do.

Yeah we lost..im done. ill never get any further than 29 in this game playing ranked. all these teams i get are too freaking stupid. And this game showed me that all ill ever get is teams of idiots.
    Was this hero league or QM? Looks like the other team was a group of 5 and was in it for fun. Do you have a screenie of talents though?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post

That is actually a very rough matchup - they can ignore all teamfights and objectives and just soak and push all lanes continuously, and win through sheer attrition

-----------

Being allowed to free-heal as Morales is literally the best thing ever. 0.5 deaths on the team in total (Murky)

What is also hilarious is when Tyrande and I both picked MULE on Sky Temple and we ended with every single building at full HP
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2015-11-04 at 12:08 PM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

With the blessings of the exceptional matchmaking system, I got this team. Morales+Kharazim, Chen, Nova and Abathur. It was so mind-bogglingly bad, I just had nothing to do at all, the middle lane was always empty. And the enemy had a very well rounded team, so my morale fell down right at the very beginning.
    Yet we were getting kills somehow, and weren't backing away one bit. First Punisher, second, third - all were ours even despite constant onslaught from the enemy team. Teamfights all the time, even while laning! The difference in levels wasn't very big until the final push, 2 levels at best, plus we hit lvl10 roughly at the same time.
    They only got 1 fort down, and even then it was only thanks to the bullshit spear camp that hid in the bushes near the middle lane and brought it down from full hp without any retaliation at all, and we couldn't send anyone to repel it, for it was right as the shrine activated.
    Overall, it was very strange.

Oh man, just had an amazingly intense game On battlefield of eternity.
    Started off pretty bad, Got ganked a lot in the start by Illidan/kerrigan combo.
    and Rhegar & Azmodan kept clearing my creep so i had a painful start.
    Not to mention two people on the team were russian, so the language barrier didn't help
    We lost all our forts before they had lost a single one and all looked to be the end of us, suddenly we started getting pickoffs left and right and won teamfights and turned the entire game around.

I do not like to brag, but i think if it wasn't for me doing my best to keep us up on XP in the beginning we'd just loose.

GAME STATS
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    With the blessings of the exceptional matchmaking system, I got this team. Morales+Kharazim, Chen, Nova and Abathur.
    Oh...wow. That team, maaaaaan...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fus Ro Yay View Post
    Oh man, just had an amazingly intense game On battlefield of eternity.
    Started off pretty bad, Got ganked a lot in the start by Illidan/kerrigan combo.
    and Rhegar & Azmodan kept clearing my creep so i had a painful start.
    Not to mention two people on the team were russian, so the language barrier didn't help
    We lost all our forts before they had lost a single one and all looked to be the end of us, suddenly we started getting pickoffs left and right and won teamfights and turned the entire game around.

I do not like to brag, but i think if it wasn't for me doing my best to keep us up on XP in the beginning we'd just loose.

GAME STATS
    The hell was with that diablo? Playing with the murky skin and got confused? 14 deaths is a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    The hell was with that diablo? Playing with the murky skin and got confused? 14 deaths is a bit much.
    Welcome to quick match.

Deleted
    Sigh. I just had a match where on a comp consisting of Zeratul, Valla, Artanis and Zagara I was second on both Hero and Siege damage... as Johanna.

Only Morales was not an auto-select on their team, the rest were randomed. The destruction was complete. God damn, I love being Abathur on a good team. The Stitches had some really clutch hooks.

Nerraw, why are you hoarding your gold? Did you get all the heroes but don't have any more level 10s to buy master skins for? Or are you just saving for the mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Nerraw, why are you hoarding your gold? Did you get all the heroes but don't have any more level 10s to buy master skins for? Or are you just saving for the mount?
    I'm only missing Thrall, and I honestly don't know if I'll be buying him. Currently I'm just saving up for either the coin mount or the next hero, whichever I'll be more inclined to spend it on when the time comes. I have 6 master skins at the moment, I don't feel I need more right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, the things people whine about, what a guy....

"Wtf, Jaina solo again"

Yes, I was soloing a siege giant camp at our side of the base at Garden of Terror. Reason: Enemy team 4 dead. 4 of our team working on the Garden of Terror for seeds.

Then pretends he's the god of HotS for being rank 1. Yes , I suck because with 4 dead on enemy team I go for some extra pushing power in a lane.
    Get off your high horse, if he was as good as he thought, he'd tell more teammates to go for a camp in between.

(Also, I had least deaths, highest dmg - yes I must suck bad)