First and only game today.

Last pick prepicks Sonya, doesn't say a word throughout the lobby. I finally climbed back a bit and was in my P1 promo, wasn't going to support just because I saw a different prepick. Guess what the last pick did? Yup, instalocked Sonya. No, we didn't have a support. Flaming ensued. Last pick still didn't say a word.

The game started and flames continued to spread. I didn't participate, I just reported the guy. It turned out the Sonya was in placement. Well, that wouldn't matter to me, if I didn't hear the explanation for not picking a support: "I didn't feel like supporting". Well, get the fuck back to QM then, noone's going to force you into support there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    First and only game today.

Last pick prepicks Sonya, doesn't say a word throughout the lobby. I finally climbed back a bit and was in my P1 promo, wasn't going to support just because I saw a different prepick. Guess what the last pick did? Yup, instalocked Sonya. No, we didn't have a support. Flaming ensued. Last pick still didn't say a word.

The game started and flames continued to spread. I didn't participate, I just reported the guy. It turned out the Sonya was in placement. Well, that wouldn't matter to me, if I didn't hear the explanation for not picking a support: "I didn't feel like supporting". Well, get the fuck back to QM then, noone's going to force you into support there.
    I've been having that all the time in the past week. Both HL and TL. People have a main role, and they will only play that main role, no matter what the draft actually looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I've been having that all the time in the past week. Both HL and TL. People have a main role, and they will only play that main role, no matter what the draft actually looks like.
    Y'know, it's not so bad if they utter a single sentence "I want to play X". You may or may not bend, someone else may or may not, but at least you'll be warned. If I don't hear anything, I assume you will, grudgingly or not, fill in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Three days back and three days with losing more than winning pushed me back into silver. Game quality is worse than I remember from my earlier silver days.

Special highlights were a loss when I made best healer as Leoric despite both teams having regular supports, and a win as Murky last pick after my team drafted three squishies into a Zeratul first pick. Yes, I was tilted.

Soooo close to Master in TL. Found a good group and we went like 12-2 for the night. One of those losses was my promo game to Masters, and our last game of the night.

I won a game as Morales...

- - - Updated - - -

This is why you pick Dragonblade:

15+ Year Old Account
    I won a game as Morales...

- - - Updated - - -

This is why you pick Dragonblade:
    When ever I Dragonblade their whole team focuses me and I die. >.<
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    When ever I Dragonblade their whole team focuses me and I die. >.<
    I wait until they're distracted by something else/low. And then I just slice their backline like nobody's business.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wait until they're distracted by something else/low. And then I just slice their backline like nobody's business.
    That is my problem as any assassin ever. I see a perfect chance to go in then everyone just collapses on me and I die. It feels bad man. :/

Initiating is hard.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

why are people playing cho'gall on malthael release week

I almost want that to be reportable
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

First HL game of the new season: CS Varian on my team. With 8 deaths in 17 minutes. Guess I'm at that rank now.

- - - Updated - - -

First HL game of the new season: CS Varian on my team. With 8 deaths in 17 minutes. Guess I'm at that rank now.

- - - Updated - - -

picture too big, me no likey
    You complain a lot . Though Varian does cause a lot of mixed emotions.
    Actually that's a lie, I don't like seeing him in either team; no mixed feelings there. Oh no, I'm becoming a complaining Clancy! Still, not as bad as negative Nancy so there might be a chance for me yet.

But how come you didn't get MVP in that Cursed Hollow match? Even though it looks as if you weren't in every team fight, you simply had the best hero damage of them all, plus the most siege and most exp contributed. Like, how the hell does Kharazim get MVP instead?

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god. I really didn't think you could carry a team to victory, or that it is really rare, but fuck I just played one of the most insane games ever. I am playing Li-Ming in team league and just playing out of my mind. I am just dropping bitches like nothing while my team kind of just does nothing. I got us like 3 Dragon Knights from winning bot lane hard. For a while I was like 11-0, then by the end of it I was 13-3. I felt like I single handily won us that game, I snowballed the game so hard. We ended up winning the game by winions with most of us died and the opposing team trying to push into our keep...I normally don't play Li-Ming like that, but I felt so fucking good. Though the game was so stressful, I felt like the games weight was on my shoulders for us winning, I do good, we win, if I am mediocre we lose. Was fun though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post
    But how come you didn't get MVP in that Cursed Hollow match? Even though it looks as if you weren't in every team fight, you simply had the best hero damage of them all, plus the most siege and most exp contributed. Like, how the hell does Kharazim get MVP instead?
    As far as I am aware, priorities to award MVP are:
    1. Takedowns to deaths ratio (Example: 7 kills + 9 Assists - 3 deaths = 13)
    2. Hero damage, Siege damage and Experience soak
    3. Role statistics as Healing and Tanking
    4. Map objectives and Mercenary captures
    5. CC trackers

If you look at it with this in mind, you know Abathur is not very likely to participate directly at using objectives or taking mercenary camps. Even though he has a high Siege damage as Abathur, Kharazim probably did more Siege damage within short Curse window, took more tributes and did participate on camps while also having above average numbers across all categories with high takedowns to death ratio.

Yes, it is easier to get MVP on less wacky Heroes.

People choosing double tank against my first pick maltheal. I consider it my duty to break the double-tank mindset in the face of obvious doom.

Hopefully people will learn to ban or counter pick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    why are people playing cho'gall on malthael release week

I almost want that to be reportable
    i've blown up chogalls, diablo's and stitches who decided to yank me in or charge into me (chogall counts for both). You'd think they'd learn not to directly engage their anti-thesis.

You complain a lot .
    I clearly enjoy being told I'm wrong for picking Nazeebo for other reasons than his level 20 poison talent. Also, I enjoy said complainer picking Morales into an Arthas. She can clearly outrange his upgraded Howling Blast.

I may also employ sarcasm from time to time.

15+ Year Old Account
    God I love playing as Artanis against a triple melee team

They get me low and crowd around all "MUST KILL MUST KILL MUST KILL" while my shield pops over and over again.

Meanwhile our Malthael is just wading around slapping Mark on everyone all like "sup?" and doing billions of damage

Good times.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I clearly enjoy being told I'm wrong for picking Nazeebo for other reasons than his level 20 poison talent. Also, I enjoy said complainer picking Morales into an Arthas. She can clearly outrange his upgraded Howling Blast.

I may also employ sarcasm from time to time.
    You're a sarcastic Suzy!

Let's add Falstad to the list of "good" heroes I can't win with. There's no winning when your team's Nazeebo goes Ravenous against a dive comp.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a sarcastic Suzy!

This. This is why I want to fucking kill myself. Worst Kael I have ever seen. Turns out, was his first HL game ever. But it's okay to match him with a level 1300 who's closing in on 2300 HL games!

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention the Rehgar who just now realized he cannot use Ancestral on himself. When was this change made? March of last year: https://heroespatchnotes.com/hero/re...atch2016-03-16

Blizzard, this won't work. You gotta give more of a heads-up when you change something so crucial. 15 months is not enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Can chalk up another loss to a salty feeder. Seriously, what the fuck is up with people in this game thinking it's over if the other team gets to level 10 first? What the actual fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Can add another loss to the list already. Lastpick went Gul'dan instead of healer.

- - - Updated - - -

I take that back. We won. How? I have no idea. What even is this game today

All of 10 seconds into the game we had one guy complain how we were going to lose and might as well give up.

Ofcourse we did, but the entire game we were neck and neck with these guys and they were definitely equal in skill. The difference is THEY didnt have someone bitch and moan the entire way throughout the match at every setback or imagined setback.