10+ Year Old Account
    2 wins - 10 losses today. The HL ladder is complete trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I get to play with people that:
    • Can draft a Tank when we already have a melee Assassin/Bruiser?
    • Can draft a Support that heals?
    • Can draft a decent carry when we already have Tassadar?
    • Can draft a solo laner on maps where it is important?
    • Can play Hero needed for draft instead of whatever they want to play?
    • Can draft a Hero good for map?
    • Understand soaking experience?
    • Understand not to fight before having Talent advantage when we are about to get it?
    • Look on map before engaging?
    • Who don't die in solo lane because their objective is to get experience and not kills in that phase?
    • Who know when to contest or give up objectives?
    • Who can give me a dash target when playing a Hero with ability to jump to allies?
    • Who understand some Heroes are not scoreboard whores despite being labeled as Assassin?
    • Who can learn from mistakes and take criticism just fine?

Thank you!

All week I've been bitching to my friend that I'm getting non stop Tychus skins in boxes as legendaries. Like it's been every single legendary for weeks now. I hate Tychus with a passion and never play him.

Just got an email from Blizzard thanking me for voting in the second year anniversary...

I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    HL is so bad currently... went from plat 3-5 in 2 days now. They suck at tank, hopefully not even picking one relying on blizzards stupid choice to mark them all as warrior.
    then healer 5pick first timers - malf he was imba 3 months ago... and then... why sylvanas all the time..

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I just met one of the most petty people when playing HL today. The guy started blaming me for a loss when my team decided to hard dive when I had no health and had to teleport back to the base. After that, we got into the same game on the same team, and just to spite me, he picked Greymane (the Hero I played the game before) just to steal the pick from me. He had a 30% win rate with him and barely played him, but it didn't matter to him. I just tried to play it cool and picked Arthas. Then it ended up with Greymane doing as much damage as Varian and I and he ended up bickering with me all game till I just reported him and muted.

However, then the guy kept spamming me afterwards with friend requests since he could not whisper me, with the obvious intention of harassing me more. It was pretty unbelievable the lengths he went to try to get the last word in.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2017-08-15 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    I think I just met one of the most petty people when playing HL today. The guy started blaming me for a loss when my team decided to hard dive when I had no health and had to teleport back to the base. After that, we got into the same game on the same team, and just to spite me, he picked Greymane (the Hero I played the game before) just to steal the pick from me. He had a 30% win rate with him and barely played him, but it didn't matter to him. I just tried to play it cool and picked Arthas. Then it ended up with Greymane doing as much damage as Varian and I and he ended up bickering with me all game till I just reported him and muted.

However, then the guy kept spamming me afterwards with friend requests since he could not whisper me, with the obvious intention of harassing me more. It was pretty unbelievable the lengths he went to try to get the last word in.
    I recently learned in the options setting you can select a box that makes it so people cannot whisper you unless they are on your friends list.

Deleted
    Three warriors, among them two fully tank specced drafted into a Malthael. Hard to believe, but we lost.

amazing game. Just wondering how i managed to get 50% team damage soaked as rexxar XD

Next match. We were clearly winningt. and at the last moment we lose because our rags goes top to kill a few mobs the towers would ahve killed anyway. He decided to do this while we were tring to get the boss. We needed all there but instead the enemy team gets it.

he has the nerve to say "it was not worth losing top fort"

instead half the team gets killed, and the boss stomps through our bottom forts all the way and we lose the core too...

what a complete muppet...
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-08-17 at 07:57 PM.

Deleted
    Enemy drafts four assassins, three of them squishies and a healer without vision. I last pick Valeera into a normal comp with tank and healer. My fucktarded beyond imagination team never once stops moving as a four-man. Surprisingly I'm unable to soak two lanes and get ganks against a clumped up enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a guy whispering me trash talking about how good he felt while winning a game against me as Malthael because I made him "lose 3 games as Kael'thas", then he went on and muted me. It is starting to get pretty comical the lengths some people go.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Had a guy whispering me trash talking about how good he felt while winning a game against me as Malthael because I made him "lose 3 games as Kael'thas", then he went on and muted me. It is starting to get pretty comical the lengths some people go.
    In the game settings you can select a box "only friends can message me".

Pretty much stops this flat in its tracks.

10+ Year Old Account
    A draft starts and I prepick Alarak from start, not a single word. Team picks Garrosh, Hammer and Sonya, so I think Alarak can work well with aggressive defense moving forward as he can pull people into range for Hammer or push away divers. Last guy picks Morales, so a decent comp overall for the style of play.

A game starts, after 5 minutes I notice Morales never heals me. I ask him why and he responds "Think why when you insta lock Alarak like that". I am not joking, he didn't heal me once entire game. Not even in team fights, but we won as the strategy worked well. Funny thing is I was the only one with zero deaths.

However, the games been super shit lately. I just feel like unless I pick a brawling Hero, nothing works because making people to play a macro game is impossible. Literally every game is clash of the heads and better team fighting team wins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wierd, had a game with a Sonya who was not tanking. W build Xul actually seems to work as a good psuedotank as our Sonya was not tanking.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Sonya isn't really a tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Come back Hanamura. I didn't realize how good you were until I had to deal with Haunted Mines several times in a row.

Should be renamed Mercenary Mines.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    44 vs 17 kills. Result: a crushing loss on Towers. Thank you team for drafting the laning monsters ETC, Genji, Tracer and Lucio and having combined slightly more than half my (first pick Greymane) siege damage.

i hate it when we're winning and people do stupid shit because they're riding a high.

It takes one major mistake for the game to turn around. I absolutely despite people who focus mobs over team fights we can't avoid unless we want forts lost. THis shouldn't be a thing!

Managed to get blamed for the game by people eating literally every single hook and Artanis swap thrown their way. I played Garrosh, was 3rd pick, the draft looked exactly that we wanted another tank and support for our last picks.

Meanwhile a discussion erupts, a guy starts whining about Nazeebo (as a character), claims he's going back to DOTA if he's picked. Well, he wasn't. It didn't help that the whiner picked Tyrande and the other guy he had the discussion with picked Furion, because they were the 2 last picks but fucked around with pre-picks until the last seconds. I already wished he'd gone back to DOTA before I was grouped with him. Other gems of his wisdom included quotes like "peel for your squishies instead of trying to throw their carries" while I was busy taking hits from 3 people while he proceeded to get hooked + gorged by Stitches. It's definitely my fault that you get exactly one skillshot headed your way in the whole teamfight and you fail to dodge it.

In the end I had 1 death with quite a lot of damage soaked considering that Garrosh isn't very tanky. The rest of the team ranged from 4 to 6 deaths (should come as no surprise that Tyrande had 6 and Furion 5, while the other 2 both had 4).

Our 2 supports COMBINED had HALF of enemy team's Rehgar's healing. Of course that did nothing to stop them from blaming me for the loss. Well, guess what, when you ruin the draft with your stupid picks and play even worse than you draft, you're gonna be losing games. Managed to trigger the dumb Tyrande a bit by wishing him good luck in DOTA with this kind of dodging skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Lately i played some games as hammer and i have to say, while the heroe is cool it completly sucks in random teams. Every game i say "please please please, fight in my range whwn we are in teamfights" like when concquering a beacon.

Then i position myself at the teamfight point and mywhole team dies at the edge of my range. Thats suc a pain. Its just like staying out of healers range in WoW.

How can be this range concept so tough????

sigh

Deleted
    Yea, I know the feeling as Hammer. Yoloing Yolodan yolos ahead 1 vs 5, barely scratches the enemy health bar, dies and then frantically pings my sieged Hammer.

I think, we *rather I* need a dedicated rage thread in addition to this one soon. Played Guldan. Our healer was an Auriel. Crowned for almost the whole game was a dps Varian, who had roughly 25% of my siege damage and less than half my hero damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromie's this week. I don't think i really need to say more.

4 ranked games finally giving it another go to climb up.

First one, first pick chromie to no surprise gets countered, also count not aim at all. Lost
    Second one, person decides to throw it.
    Third one, actually winning person disagrees with sacrificing a keep for an event and decides to solo lane as our tank the remainder of the game blaming us.
    4th one won
    5th one person asking in draft after they pick a hero if it is any good.

Why do i still bother?

Pick support get baddie assassin, pick assassin get baddie tank, pick tank get baddie support.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2017-08-27 at 03:17 PM.