Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I wouldn't mind seeing him revived, but how would Metzen do it?

Deleted
    YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.....for another setback.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkisyum View Post
    YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.....for another setback.
    Yep. Bringing Illidan back will do nothing make a joke out of him. Just like Kael'thas.

Jokes are fine but repeating jokes generally isn't.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really, really hope they don't touch Illidan ever again. Death stops having any meaning or impact when they make it obvious that they can just go "LOL HE'S BACK!" and then carry on as if nothing happen. Bringing Illidan back would be absolutely nothing but fan-service and they fucked up his story enough in Burning Crusade. Let him stay dead and move along.

It's my exact same stance on the entire WoD story. Rather than shoe-horning in old characters (aka, the Warlords), how about have the story progress naturally and have us face the new villains that come about as a result of that? They were going good with Pandaria but apparently that's gone entirely out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    It's my exact same stance on the entire WoD story. Rather than shoe-horning in old characters (aka, the Warlords), how about have the story progress naturally and have us face the new villains that come about as a result of that?
    My understanding is that Blizzard mainly wanted to bring in characters from the old Warcraft games so that we can experience them in WoW, which I think is pretty cool.

That said, we've experienced plenty of Illidan already in WoW.