Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinresh View Post
    If he's just dead with no explanation, that's some poor storytelling.
    Because it surely can't be because they want you to speculate on what happened.

valarmorgulis...

not a big lost after all, but curious what story is behind this!

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Because it surely can't be because they want you to speculate on what happened.
    My point was that there's no way, in-universe, for our characters to even know the guy is dead, so any speculation that happens is by us the players, completely separate from the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    This calls for only 1 thing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzbpxxJgRzY

I was expecting to see this: http://youtu.be/_9tptTn7brc

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know we don't know anything yet, but why is he dead as an Orc? Surely dragonflight members revert back to their dragon form upon death? Like if it they were the ones who disguise themselves as Gnomes, High Elves and Humans, shouldn't they leave behind the dragon corpse and not their shape-shifted form?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinresh View Post
    My point was that there's no way, in-universe, for our characters to even know the guy is dead, so any speculation that happens is by us the players, completely separate from the story.
    im pretty sure some people are capable of seeing through a dragons disguise. not many but im sure our heroes can, upon close inspection. tell it was a dragon.

and then we can put two and two together.

or its part of a questline or event not implemented yet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I know we don't know anything yet, but why is he dead as an Orc? Surely dragonflight members revert back to their dragon form upon death? Like if it they were the ones who disguise themselves as Gnomes, High Elves and Humans, shouldn't they leave behind the dragon corpse and not their shape-shifted form?
    yeah i couldve sworn that happened as well but idk. guess blizz can say whatever they want about it.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what - Is Khadgar evil?!

- - - Updated - - -

This is actually a brilliant theory. I highly doubt it though since this would be to advanced for Blizzard.. I really love your post though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that seems like a very boring and cruddy end to his story if that's all there is. What is with Blizz and killing off characters they were toting around as being important this Exp? I mean they didn't even kill off Taran-Zhu or Yu'lon when they had the chance in MoP and now this ridiculous stuff is happening. Like a few plot relavent deaths sure but so many at the start? #SAVAGE I guess?

inb4 it's just a random orc named Kairoz
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Garrosh Hellscream, in Nagrand, with the candle holder.

maybe wrathion stabbed him in the back now that he got the plan this far along. if he's powerful enough to move a section of space forward in time, he's obviously dangerous. can't chance someone like that getting ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    maybe wrathion stabbed him in the back now that he got the plan this far along. if he's powerful enough to move a section of space forward in time, he's obviously dangerous. can't chance someone like that getting ambitious.
    inb4 wrathion final expansion boss