Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    Just because you could obtain it doesn't mean the fights were tuned for it, especially the first bosses who were under tuned. There's a reason cloaks drop in SoO.
    Yes, and that reason is Blizzard being complete fucking retards with the SoO loot tables (arguably a bigger travesty than BiS weapons being shared boss loot in ToT), not a matter of tuning. Normal definitely isn't tuned for cloaks, but speaking as someone who did Heroics the first week they were available in 535ish iLvl, the bosses beyond Immerseus wouldn't have been killable at that iLvl without cloak.

The only reason they're even killing shit without cloaks atm is because they overgear the first bosses by 20-30 iLvls even without Legendary cloaks, not because HC SoO isn't tuned for cloaks. The first few HC bosses are tuned for 540ish iLvl with cloak, and perhaps 550 or slightly above without it.

Nazgrim is your best bet, pretty much the same fight as normal, with the addition of 1 add that needs to be faced away from the group

IJ is easier than Sha IMO but its kinda a toss up

my group cleared the first 6 in order, skipped shamans and then did nazgrim, then shamans, malk, spoils, now thok

but if you are having low DPS you need to start recruiting, everyone really needs to be at 300k or so to beat the enrage timers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Withoutwords View Post
    everyone really needs to be at 300k or so to beat the enrage timers
    This part of your post kinda bothers me... You can do everything (from personal experience (skipping Shamans due to technical difficulty)) up to and including Nazgrim w/ mix of people doing from 250k to 160k (or lower bit (incl. tanks), though I will admit that below roughly 100k on heroic... from someone... means enrage (unless someone else fills in the DPS cap with their numbers)), if someone in the group can pull 300k makes the kills easier, but I just don't see the need to expect/demand 300k from all of the DPSers to kill the first 8, rest however will be different story.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2014-07-31 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Yes, and that reason is Blizzard being complete fucking retards with the SoO loot tables (arguably a bigger travesty than BiS weapons being shared boss loot in ToT), not a matter of tuning. Normal definitely isn't tuned for cloaks, but speaking as someone who did Heroics the first week they were available in 535ish iLvl, the bosses beyond Immerseus wouldn't have been killable at that iLvl without cloak.

The only reason they're even killing shit without cloaks atm is because they overgear the first bosses by 20-30 iLvls even without Legendary cloaks, not because HC SoO isn't tuned for cloaks. The first few HC bosses are tuned for 540ish iLvl with cloak, and perhaps 550 or slightly above without it.
    Yes, they tune bosses to ilvl. Cloak proc will give you around 4.5-5% of your damage but that scales as your ilvl grows, it doesn't stay the same. You were doing bosses tuned for 553 when you were 535 so the cloak did help you because your ilvl was low, not because the fight was tuned to include the cloak proc.

If your healers are as strong as you say, Iron Jugg is the easiest of the three.

Sha isn't too bad as long as you drop to 2 heals and people realize how important chasm closing is ...

I'd say Nazgrim is probably the toughest of the three.

That said all 3 are really close in difficulty. I just think if you are right in saying the healers are the top players, IJ > Sha > Nazgrim is your best bet.
    Last edited by Shtanky; 2014-07-31 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Withoutwords View Post
    everyone really needs to be at 300k or so to beat the enrage timers
    Not at all, my guild was 8/14H before we had anyone break 300k.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotodadyo View Post
    From a pure number perspective you can kill all the way up to thok with every dps at like 270k. Maybe even further than that.
    Thok and Spoils are the biggest dps checks in the entire instance outside of Garrosh. Siegecrafter has dps as the least of your worries way more about control and mechanics. Paragons, more dps is nice but not really a tough timer to beat.

i wouldnt attempt sha at all with ur team, its a chaotic fight normally, most people tend to forget to soak rifts and that just drives the fight into chaos. u can attempt nazgrim if ur tanks know what their doing, but other then that, maybe try IJ but look for better raiders imo.