Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Speculation] Zarhym *possibly imply* Alliance chopper to eventually be ingame!

Are there any plans in the works to include the alliance bike, or options for the alliance to ride the horde bike? Or are alliance players S.O.L. when it comes to the choppers? And if my opinion matters at all, please don't make the alliance bike cost money on the online store if it is put in.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't have any info to share on this at the moment.
    (Source)

Mod Edit: Added (Source).

Did I qualify that title enough?

My main is Horde but I actually voted for the Alliance bike, and from the start of the contest I thought it would be a shame not to put both in the game. I don't really care what form it takes - eg, they could release the Alliance bike months later and you actually have to buy it off the store rather than getting it free for logging in like the Horde one. That way winning the contest still has the perk that you get a free bike as advertised.

So I really hope he is implying what I think he's implying!

(Please don't turn this thread into a factional flamewar like some other chopper threads.)

Mod-note: Changed the title a bit to be sure nothing becomes misleading.

*EDIT*

I blame the mods for the terrible English in the title :P
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2014-08-02 at 03:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any info to share about what?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

He didn't imply anything at all. Horde won the contest, as they should have, because the Alliance bike looked like crap and had a nerubian bug butt for the end. Just accept it won't be in game and be glad for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Um I am pretty sure this has been the case since day one, I believe they show a video of it in game. No way they would not use it, it would cost us a raid tier!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

You're reading WAY too much into it.

If you honestly thought that it was not going to come into the game at some point, I am not really sure what to say.
    Blizz will implement it. The cry over Horde took Alliance's (or vice versa and Balance between factions in general) *insert something* is pretty insane at the moment.
    If blizzard left the alliance chopper out for good there would be a much larger uproar.
    Last edited by lookatmypet; 2014-07-28 at 01:44 AM.

I should really find something worthwhile to put here now...

i dont care, but a free mount is a free mount even if its ugly...
    Spec: i5 4670k - MSI Z87M-G43 - HyperX 8GB -Corsair H100 - GTX 980 ti

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Um I am pretty sure this has been the case since day one, I believe they show a video of it in game. No way they would not use it, it would cost us a raid tier!
    We lost two raid tiers for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Where does he imply anything? garbage thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I can tell you with 100% accuracy what he is implying.

He is implying that he doesn't have any information to share at this moment.
    The fiend!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Buuuuuuut... if they were 100% set on not making an ingame version of the Alliance chopper, why not just say "sorry, the Horde won the contest and the deal was the winner gets the bike"?

Also... SMILEY FACE!

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    We lost two raid tiers for this.
    Yeah, the cast of American Chopper was scheduled to produce two raid tiers. They will be missed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    What was the original question he was addressing? I'm assuming he was asked if the Alliance bike would ever be put into the game. If that's the case he didn't say no, but that doesn't mean he is implying anything either. Maybe they are entertaining the idea but he doesn't want to commit to an answer.

Honestly all of the complaining going on about this bike is ridiculous. When it was first announced I assumed from the start only one faction would get the bike, and the other just wouldn't be implemented. I was okay with it then, and I'm okay with it now. This pissing and moaning is childish. Some people got what they wanted, other's didn't That is just how thing's work. Yeah I wanted the Horde to win, but I was prepared for a loss and wouldn't be throwing a shit fit if the Alliance got their bike.

I play Alliance and voted Horde Bike.

Ally bike looked horrible, to the point where I would probably mount it once when I first got it and never again afterwards. Whats the point of a competition if both are available anyway, its like giving everyone Gold at the Olympics because they participated. The entitlement in the world is retarded these days, instead of encouraging people to win, it is now acceptable to lose and be able to tell the winner that they shouldn't boast that they were better.

"WOO YEAH GUYS, LETS ASPIRE TO MEDIOCRITY!"
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool of the Dead View Post
    I play Alliance and voted Horde Bike.

Ally bike looked horrible, to the point where I would probably mount it once when I first got it and never again afterwards. Whats the point of a competition if both are available anyway, its like giving everyone Gold at the Olympics because they participated. The entitlement in the world is retarded these days, instead of encouraging people to win, it is now acceptable to lose and be able to tell the winner that they shouldn't boast that they were better.

"WOO YEAH GUYS, LETS ASPIRE TO MEDIOCRITY!"
    In your eyes it's mediocrity. I liked the Alliance bike better.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Because that WAS the plan. But seeing the feedback can and may change that decision.

Meaning: It is POSSIBLE. But that, believe it or not, he has no information to share at this moment. Meaning: The decision has not changed as of yet.
    Yes, feedback. That's what we'll call it.

Maybe they should learn that contests don't work in this game.

Dont worry, if we dont see it as a reward or something in-game I'm sure it will magically appear in the shop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    If it makes it in game, that will be unfortunate.
    So don't ride the f'in' thing. Stop bitching about it because YOU don't like it.

I honestly would be stoked to see BOTH bikes in the game instead of pandering to one side (H or A).

Context and source:

Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Quote Originally Posted by Bael
    Are there any plans in the works to include the alliance bike, or options for the alliance to ride the horde bike? Or are alliance players S.O.L. when it comes to the choppers? And if my opinion matters at all, please don't make the alliance bike cost money on the online store if it is put in.
    I don't have any info to share on this at the moment.
    (Source)

The smiley face does have positive implications. The OP is right to think that this might imply a fate for the Alliance Chopper that is satisfactory to the poster Zarhym was answering, meaning that the Alliance bike may be included in some manner or the Horde bike may be somehow available to Alliance players.

Emphasis on "might" and "may."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they do decide to put a Alliance Chopper...don't put the one they made in that show, it's HORRIBLE LOOKING! D:

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    I doubt it. Blizzard will judge the reaction to what they've done with the Horde bike, stoke the fires on that where they can simply to keep people talking about it and then when that has run its course very likely announce that the Alliance bike will be in the game which will set everyone off again and generate forum chatter for another month. If they handle it right they can stretch this out for weeks or months. Round One to Zarhym. The smile at the end of the tweet is a dead giveaway. He's trolling everyone.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Blue Bear View Post
    So don't ride the f'in' thing. Stop bitching about it because YOU don't like it.

I honestly would be stoked to see BOTH bikes in the game instead of pandering to one side (H or A).
    Leaving aside the fact that it was FUGLY. What would then be the point of the contest then? I mean it was a fun activity that the community sank it's teeth into. And now what? They have to wipe the whole thing out just cause what? You need another shit mount? Or you can't take the other faction winning something?

Just get the fuck over yourselves. They won't do this ever again and any chance you might have at something nice exclusive to your faction dies with this. Just like the event zombie event prior to WOTLK. Whined out of existence.

They should stick to what they said and let the whinos threaten with quitting and self mutilation or whatever the hell. They are just empty words and the bike itself is just a bunch of pixels. The contest is the only thing that meant something here.