Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    That DK Dual Wield Frost sim is laughably inaccurate.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...pe=damage-done

I don't even play a DK. This is just something I was messing around on. And I'm pretty sure the result of the DK changes the other day are a pretty huge gain in DPS... so... nerfs incoming I would presume.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, melee as a whole needs to come down, and specifically needs a myriad of nerfs for PVP. Casters are literally retired if PVP goes live anywhere near the state it is on Beta right now. Melee do more damage, have 50x the mobility, low-CD interrupts.... really, you're just bait as a caster in any pvp situation.
    Last edited by ThePlanckEnergy; 2014-08-03 at 12:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It always pays off to keep your Warrior around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Gives a reward to bringing them, from what I remember they tried to do this at some point in cataclysm to compensate for the tier 11 toilet bowl they made for melee.
    Oh God I forgot about that, it was just a raid-wide buff that melee do X amount more damage, right? Cringeworthy balancing technique...
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    hate to see gladiator stance on the bottom of all warrior dps. though it's probably going to have to stay that way even after proper tuning. sucks.

Is this dmg to the boss or total dmg? Is the mages dmg towards the crystal excluded?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    hate to see gladiator stance on the bottom of all warrior dps. though it's probably going to have to stay that way even after proper tuning. sucks.
    I feel like, even though this info's pretty irrelevant and inaccurate, Blizzard has been saying they want GladStance to be viable as a DPS spec, not optimal.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Warlocks at the bottom? No way, Devs will fix that shortly. They are cutting out Garrisons now to focus more on number tuning so the 3 lock specs are 10k above everyone else.
    "Do fish have dreams?" - Nick Cage
    The Cage!! In his most primal form!!

Deleted
    Yay for Arms

Quote Originally Posted by Stabb View Post
    Are you talking about SimC or Wrathcalcs? Since SimC is ALWAYS far away when it comes down to Balance druids, then again there's no one playing Balance in the so called "Simcraft team" so it's kinda understandable. But I would still wish them to stop even trying since it gives people false information.

And on topic, you can look at DPS of all classes 2 days before the release on Beta when it's more or less done.
    SimC has been shit for shadow aswell mostly because it has no idea when to refresh DoTs. Hopefully DoT snapshotting will bring SimC closer to the actual results.

Can this post be updated with today's numbers? Would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I actually hope they keep alot of the melee towards top. Gives a reward to bringing them, from what I remember they tried to do this at some point in cataclysm to compensate for the tier 11 toilet bowl they made for melee.
    Hoping that Windwalker specifically is hugging the top 5 somewhere. They not only didn't add any more offheals but they took away their dodge (agi doesn't as much now), their parry (parry proc passive is gone) no access to tanking stance, no access to Revival (all druids have Tranquility) and their "Raid Utility" (get your laughtrack ready) is a +10% movement speed aura for anyone within 10 yards on a class with Flying Serpent Kick, Roll (travels even faster now) and Transcendence.

We'll have to wait and see if they triple the range on that or else we'll need that bender-laughs-at-leela.mpg everytime someone says "But Monk does have raid utility!"
    Blizzard has forgone the route of taking risks with their stories and has decided that
    pandering to the rebellious pre-teen mindset is a safer bet. Thanks Metzen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NickCageFanatic View Post
    Warlocks at the bottom? No way, Devs will fix that shortly. They are cutting out Garrisons now to focus more on number tuning so the 3 lock specs are 10k above everyone else.
    A major reason Warlocks were OP in MoP was due to snapshotting, with the removal of it who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    A major reason Warlocks were OP in MoP was due to snapshotting, with the removal of it who knows?
    Celestalon specifically called them out as "Overpowered" and said "they'll be monitored to ensure this isn't the case in Warlords." So, at the very least, we know they won't be top DPS unless they screw up.
    Blizzard has forgone the route of taking risks with their stories and has decided that
    pandering to the rebellious pre-teen mindset is a safer bet. Thanks Metzen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolsonthedruid View Post
    These sims have been incredibly inaccurate throughout mists and looks like it's continuing in Warlords to be completely useless. Clearly whoever made the balance druid action list has no idea how to play the spec.
    You know you can set it yourself? Just remove the # tags on the entry and put in your rotation. Obviously not every spec is going to be represented in an ideal fashion on a simulation as it can only go off the data that class theory-crafters provide. However that can be subjective. You can change everything on it on the simulate page before simming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Im so shocked that Mages at the top. Have they ever been up there before? :P
    And everyone is complaining about Locks, lol. Have we ever had an expansion where mages weren't ahead of everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by NickCageFanatic View Post
    They've been consistently nerfing Warlock damage every build this beta. I doubt they'll be far from the bottom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    They've been consistently nerfing Warlock damage every build this beta. I doubt they'll be far from the bottom.
    Oh my, I hope I won't stay there
    I really hope we will have at least one specc around mages... Doesn't have to be top, just not... where it is right now...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Unfortunately it doesn't come close to where warlocks mages and rogues have been at this point still :P
    amen
    God knows what blizz are doing with balancing, there are always those top classes and atm they are those 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superslim View Post
    amen
    God knows what blizz are doing with balancing, there are always those top classes and atm they are those 3.
    those classes should always be first
    they are the true dps class

fuck ghostcrawler, good riddance

Deleted
    As always mages top, nothing new guys. But I'm happy that FDruids better then Balance, hehe