Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know but I hope they try and make the game less buggy and..try to work before my body breaks down on me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    I like Khajits and Argonians, and these two places are just across a bay from each other.
    Just across a bay with a whole 'nother province inbetween.

Valenwood would be awesome. I love dense forests and big trees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Just across a bay with a whole 'nother province inbetween.
    A thin sliver of Cyrodil (the Leyawin area) lies between, however a ship could sail and bypass this, or the small strip of Cyrodil could be included. Going by Oblivion scaling the amount of Cyrodil lying between them is fairly small.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    A thin sliver of Cyrodil (the Leyawin area) lies between, however a ship could sail and bypass this, or the small strip of Cyrodil could be included. Going by Oblivion scaling the amount of Cyrodil lying between them is fairly small.
    Could definitely work, don't get me wrong. Just seems odd to pick two provinces that aren't touching.

On a related note, Oblivion's scale is the reason why I wouldn't want them to do two provinces. I doubt the next game will cover a much larger landmass, and Cyrodiil/Skyrim were too condensed IMO. If they did do two provinces, I'd say a Sumerset/Alinor and Valenwood combo.

valenwood or that other elf area i cant recall the name of.
    wich area was it where that elf became a forestgod or something?
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2014-08-06 at 10:40 PM.

Are they even going to do another elder scrolls game? I mean, they have a mmo now. Im sure there will be a conflict between content for a game and the mmo.

Other then that idk areas too much. Hopefully something neat. The area of morrowind was Awesome. I loved it as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Are they even going to do another elder scrolls game? I mean, they have a mmo now. Im sure there will be a conflict between content for a game and the mmo.

Other then that idk areas too much. Hopefully something neat. The area of morrowind was Awesome. I loved it as a kid.
    Skyrim sold more then elderscrolls online ever will. It whouldnt suprise me at all if they decided to go back to openworld rpg genere again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Skyrim sold more then elderscrolls online ever will. It whouldnt suprise me at all if they decided to go back to openworld rpg genere again.
    To be fair Skyrim is one of only a few games to sell more than 20 million units. The only 2 other series to sell that many are CoD games and GTA games. For ESO to sell as well as that would slaughter WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.