Kick protection needs to be reworked

Really I am sick of all these bots and people who put /follow in randoms, and they are immune to kick for like <insert time longer than what it takes to fininsh the instance> and there is nothing I can do about them but to carry them through the whole thing.

The kick protection was supposed to be preventing the abusive behavior by guildies, but it is now doing much more harm than good. I have never been kicked abusively during cataclysm (when kick immunity wasn't there), but I am seeing bots very often in heroic dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    It does need some work. You can't kick during loot rolls. You can't kick during or after combat. You can't kick someone who's been kicked a lot. Unless your entire group stops and does absolutely nothing for like a minute and no loot is being rolled on and all the other bullshit requirements have been met...you can't kick. Heroics are so short at this point in the expansion that unless you want to waste a bunch of time going out of your way to kick someone, it's just not happening, which does nothing but enable leechers. Wish they would do something about it, but I think Blizzard CBA.
    Look! Words!

The problem is if it's easier a lot of people would be inclined to instantly kick a low ilvl player for a faster run or the player talking a little smack or someone who went AFK for 30 seconds to get a drink. The system does need work though, particularly the in combat crap. If you're doing a dungeon right you're in combat almost a 100% of the time.