Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    (Cata)
    EHH??? Wasn't Cata armpen heaven made for gods?
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Is it just me or does this thread read "Im too lazy to look up the class so can you guys just summarize plox"?

10+ Year Old Account
    warriors for life!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Speak for yourself. I LOVE my level 100 warrior tank on beta, and Gladiator Stance is badass.

Fury is still very much a WIP for now, so I'm not jumping on the QQ bandwagon yet. Blizzard does this every single expansion, they iterate and try class changes which are controversial and sometimes hated. Some will stick, some will be changed and some will be outright reverted. All 3 have proven true in WoD's beta already.
    Fucking hate the idea of gladiator stance.

If they fuck up tank balence, people will just tell me to "lol go glad"

I don't put on a sheild to attack. I do to DEFEND.

As dumb as Squaresoft putting in the concept of an offensive sheild in the tutorial/intro in Kingdom Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Fucking hate the idea of gladiator stance.

If they fuck up tank balence, people will just tell me to "lol go glad"

I don't put on a sheild to attack. I do to DEFEND.

As dumb as Squaresoft putting in the concept of an offensive sheild in the tutorial/intro in Kingdom Hearts.
    I feel like that guild would have to be pretty hardcore to tell someone to entirely switch roles over class balance (and if it really was that bad it'd probably get fixed quickly), actually even then they'd probably just tell you they straight out don't need you if they were that finicky....No sane guild is gonna tell a prot tank to go glad over tank balance cause it's an entirely different role lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMAm7jT3YyM there you go , this is the reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agli View Post
    I've decided that the most fun I've had while leveling a character is tanking dungeons on a warrior, this was many years ago and I've since forgotten how to play so to speak.
    Level one, assume the best. You wont get disappointed. Warriors fairly simple to play, but pretty damn hard to master. Not to mention... they really feel rewarding if you can play it to the bare limit.

A picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is worth a thousand pictures. So, here, a million words: