Deleted

Problems purchasing The Plague Wing

Yeah, anyone else getting these? Just an endless loop of "Waiting For Authorisation" for about half an hour now.

I assumed there'd be a bit of lag like there was last time but this is annoying. Gold is still there, can't even cancel the purchase and try again. Just wanna know if it's a wide-spread problem or if Blizzard has it in for me, the rascals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try alt + f4 and buy again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Try alt + f4 and buy again?
    Can't, I log back into the game and it's still "Waiting For Authorisation". Trust me, closing the client and trying again was the first thing I did :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, no idea. Bought the bundle for real money so I'm just in here enjoying the random that is the hunter class challenge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Hmm, no idea. Bought the bundle for real money so I'm just in here enjoying the random that is the hunter class challenge.
    Yeah, my pal's doing the same. I figured it'd be easier just to buy em when they came out :P

Other than me that got charged twice. just paided 1400gold for the wing hope they will fix it

Edit: nevermind, just logged in and out of the game, and gold was back... phew
    Last edited by Schalde; 2014-07-29 at 11:10 PM.

A massive amount of people have this issue ...gold and money the official forums are flooded with it.

best bet for now is to make a ticket at the account page and just wait ..... i lost 1400G before i noted it was gone ... still donbt have access and gols are gone for now.....guess ill wait a few days and get it back ( i hope anyway )

Same here. First ''Waiting for Authorization'', then something like ''Payment failed'. (Used gold.) Didn't lose any gold so far though. Just tried it again and now it has been stuck on ''Waiting for Authorization'' for a while

I'm still trying to find the gold purchase option, only thing I'm seeing is the buy all four wings options for 20 USD.

Given the issues people were having I guess the gold option isn't available at this time?