Deleted

Happnies brought in diffrent ways

Well, you know the saying. “Some people bring happieness when they enter the room, some when they leave.”

i never understood it, does anybody care to explain?

It's pretty self explanatory. Some people make you happy when they come into the room since you enjoy seeing them. Others make you happy when they leave because you don't enjoy their company and would rather them not be around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it can be something to do with a persons aura too. If someone is feeling low or if they are just the type of person who spews negativity all the time and bickering, they bring me down and drain my energy. Happier people make you feel happy too.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so rare, but I've encountered a couple people with these "auras" - I don't believe in that crap generally. But wow, they could change the entire mood of a room, and everyone would report similar changes in feeling.

Just some natural 20 charisma folks out there.

I have the ability to destroy the atmosphere just by existing. Seriously stay away from me. Never invite me to a party.