The new spark notes version of dungeon journal. Example:

One feature I noticed that didn't get talked about is the new cliff notes for dungeon journals. They have detailed version ofc but also a much simpler version. Here's an example of the most complex (ability wise) boss I could find:

Imperator Mar'gok (final boss of Highmaul) cliff notes version

Dps: Arcane Wrath spreads to nearby allies

Destructive Resonance (which has a tag) will inflict destructive resonance if triggered.

Arcane Aberrations inflict heavy raid wide damage as long as they are alive

Healers: Arcane Wrath inflicts heavy damage when it expires from a target.

Arcane aberrations inflict heavy raid wide damage every second they are alive

Force nova inflicts heavy damage to players as it moves over them.

Tanks: Accelerated Assault will stack until Imperator attacks a Different target.

Mark of Chaos will inflict damage to allies within 35 yards when it expires (idk why this is under tanks, probably placeholder)

Imperator Mar'gok will periodically summon Arcane Aberrations.

His main entry has over 30 tabs for different abilities. (Technically they are all modifiers to his main attacks + a few adds, very interesting fight, but still.)

Big improvement IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are alot of improvements towards instances and the guides of it, I think the dungeons got the best improvements though.

Looks cool doesn't it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Ya, I was going to type the whole fight out to give people an idea of the length, but its not really a fight that can be written out easily in this format. Its a very different fight. So I just figured saying 30+ tabs compared to cliff notes examples would work. I expect these to be highly useful as most people do not enjoy researching bosses.

Even in our guild which is 13/14 heroic and Garrosh kill a few weeks away (ofc In a far longer tier than normal) people just do not like researching fights and if they do, get overwhelmed with following what's important and what's not. So I think lots will use this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I made this suggestion during ToT, good to see it in-game. Certainly helps for more efficient beta testing and getting better feedback for live