Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    The antec is semi-modular. First time ever i see of cooltek cases so no comment there, Fractal design is a very good case, better than 200R but out of his budget.
    The Antec HCG-620M is semi-modular, the HCG-620 (note: no M) on the otherhand is fixed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Anything above the gigabyte Z97X-sli is good enough, thus the Gaming3 is good. The point tho is that the kit i linked saves you alot of money from trying to buy the individual parts. When i tried to do that it went over budget, thus why i linked it. Now if you can go through multiple websites and find deals etc to match that price then do it
    Yeah, you're right. The only issue I see with this kit (other than the fact that the MSI GTX 770 runs a little hotter than the Asus, but is also faster) is that the RAM is PC12800 vs PC17066 as you pointed out. Is it a noticeable difference?

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    The Antec HCG-620M is semi-modular, the HCG-620 (note: no M) on the otherhand is fixed.
    Good catch! I don't think the PSU being (semi-)modular matters a lot in my case as I won't have a lot of components anyway (definitely no more than one HDD and one SSD for instance, and no optical drive). I can deal with the excess cables.
    Last edited by mmocfafbb943a7; 2014-07-31 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nryka View Post
    Is the GTX 770 “enough” for these games? How will it run WoW? (I know it's far from the most demanding game in the list, but it's also one of the ugliest, dare I say, at low settings and I'm quite fed up with the low view distance, the ugly texturized water and the crappy shadows, so I'd prefer to run it on Ultra.)
    You can search for WoW benchmarks for specific card on the internet, I have R9 270x, which is middle range card, it runs WoW on super Ultra and the GPU usage is around 50%, but the FPS drops in heavy raid situations due to CPU (4771 is the one I have). Pretty much any card above 150-200e will play at max setting without struggle, GPU side. You will need to OC CPU quite a bit to get higher average FPS in heavy raid setting (think 25man raids with multiple trash packs pulled and a ton of AOE DPS and healing going on).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nryka View Post
    Good catch! I don't think the PSU being (semi-)modular matters a lot in my case as I won't have a lot of components anyway (definitely no more than one HDD and one SSD for instance, and no optical drive). I can deal with the excess cables.
    As for cable management, you can refer to my build (sig), though you can buy (I recommend it) a case that has space for cables behind the mobo, looks much better visually and doesn't interfere with air flow.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    You can search for WoW benchmarks for specific card on the internet, I have R9 270x, which is middle range card, it runs WoW on super Ultra and the GPU usage is around 50%, but the FPS drops in heavy raid situations due to CPU (4771 is the one I have). Pretty much any card above 150-200e will play at max setting without struggle, GPU side. You will need to OC CPU quite a bit to get higher average FPS in heavy raid setting (think 25man raids with multiple trash packs pulled and a ton of AOE DPS and healing going on).

- - - Updated - - -

As for cable management, you can refer to my build (sig), though you can buy (I recommend it) a case that has space for cables behind the mobo, looks much better visually and doesn't interfere with air flow.
    Thanks! I think the Corsair Carbide 200R has the cable management space, according to the pics on Corsair's website.

Deleted
    Hey guys. I wanted to stop by to show you the result of your recommendations and help:

The aircooling was a bitch to install (I do NOT look forward to getting watercooling) and I made a daring mistake installing the PSU (how the fuck do they allow long screws to touch anything metal inside?), but the difficulties were all my fault and it's now working very, very well

Thank you very, very much!

PS : I took this pic before doing the cable management, don't worry :P Also, sorry for the shitty quality.