Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    With the way some people are responding to this, you'd think the Pope himself was bursting into their homes during dinner and screaming in a Batman voice 'TURN OFF THE TEEVEEEEE! TURN OFF THE TEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

Yeesh, folks. We get it, you all don't like religion, holy shit. Get off your god damn high horse. 'Oh look at me, I don't believe in something! Look how loudly I proclaim it! Bow before my intellectual superiority as I call the Pope a piece of shit and everybody that shares such beliefs along with him shitcans too, teehee!'

EDIT: Now I can't get the theoretical soundbite of Christian Bale screaming that out of my head. Damn all of you.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2014-07-31 at 11:57 AM.

Who cares where this advice came from, its solid advice. Seeing many people in here be out right against it, just goes to show how disrespectful and detached society has become. As an Agnostic I wasn't offended reading through that list, and thought yea we would be better off if we returned to many of these values. Many virtues are mostly lost in today's world and its sad to see.
    Aku, Soku, Zan

10+ Year Old Account
    Would switching off one's TV be comparable to switching off one's computer? If that is the case, then nope not gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    *pat*

You're alright. The "pope" (?) was obviously talking to you only.
    Probably why he's not very effective.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neyara View Post
    Would switching off one's TV be comparable to switching off one's computer? If that is the case, then nope not gonna happen.
    Absolutely not. If he meant "and/or computer", the Jabroni would have said it. Leave the computer on.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I have a feeling if the pope somehow came up with a cure for 100% of all cancer people on this message board would give him shit for it.

"He has the cure for cancer? Well religion has no place in my personal life! Rable rable!"
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

We eat dinner at the table. No phones or tv allowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont tell me how to live my life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The number 5 rule (you know..of the 10 rules that apparently really count) is also "Thou shalt not kill" and the church was pretty good at doing that anyhow.

...and whatever else I am burning to say on the subject of religion is not worth an infraction, so I shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, the church is already resilient to allow a 100% cure for overpopulation and transmitted diseases (Hint: Use a condom), so cut us some slack please. If he has a 100% cure for cancer he gets my applause.
    Football mentality at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by grimbold21 View Post
    dont tell me how to live my life.
    /caps don't tell me what i can't do /endcaps
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.