10+ Year Old Account

Whats the best questing addons these days?

I used to use Carbonite back in the LK days but it got so memory intensive it wasn't worth it. Now that I have a monster rig with plenty of resources to go around, and I've been spoiled by the easy questing of WildStar, what kind of quest addons would you guy recommend? Carbonite seems to be very out of date (March of 2013 showing as last update) Anything that give me a nice directional arrow should do. Yes I know I'm being lazy but I figure after 5 90s I've earned a little lazy.

Coming from a guy who uses over 200 addons, the basic Blizzard quest UI is really all you need. They show blue blobs on the map exactly where you need to go without having to read quest text at all.

If you want a directional arrow I recommend TomTom because it's somewhat useful for finding many things in quests and in the world. There's an option you can use under Quest Objectives to automatically point an arrow to the nearest objective waypoint which sounds like what you are looking for.

Other good quest addons I recommend are:

DoubleClickForTheWin
    OneChoice
    LeatrixPlus

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Zygor Guides.

Dugi Questing Essential + TomTom = Done. Zygor's lost alot of it's value since the Cata revamp.

I'm still using Carbonite, it had some updates this year and it still works fine.
    Latest working version is 5.4.2 Alpha 5:

wowinterface.com/downloads/info21936-CarboniteBETAVERSION.html