View Poll Results: Do you shower or bathe?

Voters
333. This poll is closed
  • I Shower

316 94.89%
  • I Bathe

17 5.11%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Shower. Because I am too lazy. Bath takes too much work. Also, I like to sleep,which means there is no time in the morning for bath, because I always wake up too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shower when in a hurry, bathe when i have a lot of free time on my hands. I have a both a bathtub and a shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    What's wrong with that?
    Bacteria. If we were living in the stone ages with minimal to no clothing and excessive exercise/perspiration (back when people didn't bathe) it wouldn't be an issue. These days however, if you're not bathing you're trapping all that nonsense under you clothes, and you're sure as hell not perspiring enough for your body to naturally clean itself.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

I shower though I do enjoy a good bath every now and then.

Deleted
    Both.
    I do enjoy lazing in the bathtub once in a while, it helps me relax.

Deleted
    I don't have a bathtub, so yeah I take showers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    How is setting up a bath to much work ? I Littrally turn the taps on to get the temp right, put some bubble bath or salts in, throw my razor in there and go make a drink. by the time my cup of tea is ready, I can jump in the bath and relax.
    That's how it works out for me as well - I just time it and it's usually ready in less than five minutes which I spend attending to other errands. Personally I've a strong preference for baths - I enjoy and prefer them much more than a shower in terms of comfort and efficiency. If I'm incredibly dirty then I'll get a shower to avoid wallowing in filth but for a regular everyday kind of deal I'm hygienic enough to not be worried about taking a bath with a nice dose of bubble bath. It's just a lot more relaxing for me and helps me chill out before or after a busy day.

Shower just because it's more convenient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shower because I don't have a bathtub.

I always took baths just out of habit. I then decided one day to try a shower. I have never taken a bath since then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the "Depends on my mood" option? I do both at about a 1:1 ratio depending on what I feel like.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I always took baths just out of habit. I then decided one day to try a shower. I have never taken a bath since then.
    I haven't showered in years...compared to taking a bath, I just don't like it.
    Also, taking a bath rarely takes me more than ~10-15 minutes (+5 to fill the tub) - so it's not really that much of a (time) problem; neither in the morning, nor the evening.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-07-31 at 12:15 PM.

Both. If I have the time i'll take a bath because it's much more relaxing, if it's just in the morning before work then ofc i'll just take a shower. Regardless of what I take though, I always finish my session with a freezing cold shower for a few minutes - Best feeling in the world once you get out and it seriously gives you so much energy.

Shower. We used to have a bathtub in our old apartment, but i didn't really use it much. I don't know why, but i just don't like bathing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shower. Although to be fair, I do take a long time in the shower most of the time. Not due to a lack of hurrying up, mind you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I had a bath tub in one of my previous apartments, but frankly never even came up with a thought of using it for anything but relaxation purposes.

Bath for enjoyment, shower to be clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Depends on how much time I have. Baths probably aren't as effecient but I like soaking up to my neck in 90-100 degree water. If I'm not coming out of it pink I didn't do it right.

shower. haven't soaked in a tub for years, probably since i took my first shower.

I do know some people who bathe to clean themselves, but that seems quite rare. I'm not sure there are any water-saving benefits from showing, but I'd have to imagine if you can shower in 5 minutes that's probably less water than bathing.

I also always assumed bathing was less sanitary, cause the dirt and stuff sits in there with you. Whenever I bathe I have to shower after anyway, so seems redundant.