Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    hello everyone!

If anyone needs a new code my Recruitment code is: CCJMDKF3

Im on the server Coeurl, so if you decide to pick that one feel free to send me a message.

In game name: Vengetralic Cilart

Edit: Code used!
    Last edited by Graeham; 2015-08-11 at 10:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Both codes have been used. Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2015-08-17 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    F7TM6XDZ
    CT7VKWKS

Two codes for use! I'm on Balmung, however you absolutely do not need to roll on it (tbh good luck making a character on it. xD) you get some really neat stuff from using a recruit code, like an emote and gear that makes leveling easier! :3
    Just claimed the first code after getting to 20 in the free trial! Loving the game! Thanks for posting this!

15+ Year Old Account
    HWNRH9K9

Another code for use! :3 Again I'm on balmung, tho it is pretty hard to make a new character ;-; Get your neat stuff today!

Deleted
    More codes for anyone to use:

T5CGKCBC
    K4XF56AH
    E75TSC95
    FAKPJF5N

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if I'm just being plain stupid and dumb, but I cant seem to find how to make a trial account? The whole account management system seems a bit shitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on Cerberus (EU server).
    If you are interested, here is the invitation code that nets you a few bonus items:
    Z8U4F7U5

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Got three codes for anyone that wants them:

- TVKMBRZZ
    - BN4NAKZQ
    - 6KTWAE7R
    Codes are still active. Send me a PM if you use one.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

I am in my first 30 days. Please pm me and I'll send you my email so we can do the RAF thing!! Here is my character.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/12211160/

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh.. according to my E-Mail, it took a whopping time of 21 minutes until my code has been used.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebslack View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm just being plain stupid and dumb, but I cant seem to find how to make a trial account? The whole account management system seems a bit shitty.
    You have to download the trial client/launcher and it has you create your account through that, it's strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Code if someone has the wish to play.
    EU - Cerberus

WS5VMAFW

Code available
    (I change this when it gets used)
    Last edited by Granyala; 2015-08-19 at 10:11 AM.

new Recruitment Code: FW8DBXQC if somebody needs it

If anyone is starting up and wants the bonus items here are a few codes:

6YEH2W3N
    FZ2BAWGE
    XBSMTBZC

Deleted
    Hey! Here's a codes for new players:
    6W6C63HH
    Using these codes you can get bonuses: Friendship Circlet (Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.) Aetheryte Ticket x 99 (Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee.). 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers (Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items.). And much more! I play on server Moogle .. and I hope you will enjoy the game! Thank you :3

Deleted
    New code guys!

How to use the codes?

Create a Square Enix account
    Choose Enter Recruitment Code or Enter Friend Code
    Enter the code: PFSUGCHU
    All codes are valid for PC, PS3, PS4, and Mac versions of the game, all servers!
    You must enter the code before purchasing a subscription, otherwise it will not work!
    If you create your character on the Behemoth server, send me an in-game tell (/tell Bingu Bingu <message>) !

What will you get?

Friendship Circlet: Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below. Speed up your leveling!
    Aetheryte Ticket x 99: Save money by teleporting for free!
    Fist Bump emote (/fistbump, /brofist)
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers: Trade with the Calamity Salvager NPC for unique items!

Additionally, if you create your character on the Behemoth server, I'll help you as much as I can ofc, also if you need a FC and/or social LS and/or hunt LS I can invite you!

Hope to see you in game! \o/ Pls let me know if you use this code, more codes coming soon! ^^

Deleted
    Welcome potential new player! If on a trial account planning on buying the full retail game or still in your first free month you can input a recruitment code and get some bonus items for you and for me.

Recruitment Code: NFTZ9ZHV

To register code go to mog station and click on "Account Services". The box to click will be located right next to the recruit a friend box.

If you're planning on going on the server Odin feel free to poke me for whatever, in-game name Sissy Nyx. I'll offer a lil gil bonus for recruits to kick things off if you end up on Odin!

Hey guys! Figured I'd throw mine in too. I play on Adamentoise currently, hope you enjoy the game!

Code: ECBFN4UB

Deleted
    Former player of WOW, I have no regret to switch for FFXIV. And if you are interested to play FF and want to receive rewards to help you out, please use one of two codes:
    A6YYPTWB
    WF4PHMBQ

To register a friend code:
    - Create a Square Enix account
    - Manage Service Option
    - Enter Recruitment Code
    - Choose one of the codes above

You must enter the code before purchasing a subscription.

Enjoy in Eorzea!
    Last edited by mmoc9e19b3ecdc; 2015-08-21 at 05:23 PM.