Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Code used!
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2015-06-22 at 05:24 PM.

PM me with your email address if you want a Recruit a Friend invite.

Im on Balmung Server. Very Full, often locked, but you can create characters right before/after maintence and every morning between 445-6am.

EDIT: Or use this recruitment code: 8W6DCPDN
    Last edited by babalou1; 2015-06-18 at 06:40 PM.

Exodus server, reporting in!

Recruitment Code: 6R98WC22

I'd love a code if anyone could PM it to me Looking for a high populated (and good) server on EU.

Masamune, not that many players that speak english though. If you play during Oceanic times Tonberry is a good server to go to, EU and NA i have no idea about.

recruitment code: 239NDA7M

Interested in trying out FF14 for the new, amazing Heavensward Expansion? Do you want to get free items to help you start your adventures? Come join me and friends on the Behemoth - US server and let's have some fun! Hope to see you in game!

Please go to the Mog Station

and enter the code below after making your account

Recruitment Code: USED

Not sure about the game yet? Go here for your free 14 day trial!

Recruitment code not working? Send me a MMO-Champ PM and I'll send you a new one
    Last edited by azurrei; 2015-06-20 at 06:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tonberry server GMT +8 english speaking players. PM me if you needed a code

Love to have anyone join me and my FC on Excalibur.

Recruitment Code: G6GZZZAY

Use the link below to register =)

http://sqex.to/Msp

If any one needs a friend code ^^

Register a service account using the invitation code below and when you pay for a subscription, you'll receive an exclusive in-game item rewards.
    Recruitment Code: 8W8U9CN6

Deleted
    Want to join the fun on Cerberus-EU? I am willing to help you with leveling, dungeons and raids as a token of gratitude for you helping me to get the Twintania mount!

PM me and let's talk!
    Code: B5CGHWG3

If anyone needs an Code fof EU feel free to send me a message if code below doesn't work anymore.

Code: AFQM3J4W

I am on Odin EU but you are of course free to go wherever you want to go if your only interested in the rewards.

New Code for anyone interested. 2XKKU6JF

If you're after rewards, feel free to go where ever you'd like. Otherwise, I am on Balmung server (Aether data center).

Send me a PM if you have any questions or to let me know you're character name.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Interested in trying out FF14 for the new, amazing Heavensward Expansion? Do you want to get free items to help you start your adventures? Come join me and friends on the Behemoth - US server and let's have some fun! Hope to see you in game!

and enter the code below after making your account

Recruitment Code: USED

Not sure about the game yet? Go here for your free 14 day trial!

Recruitment code not working? Send me a MMO-Champ PM and I'll send you a new one
    Hi all, the above Recruit code has been used! So here is a new one or you can use any of the unused codes posted above (or below hehe) this post.

Recruitment Code: ATQQZNMK

If anyone has any questions please PM me on MMO-champ or Az Zurrei on Behemoth-US. You can also contact me if all codes in this thread have been used and you would like a code - I would be happy to send you one!

Hope to see you in game!
    Last edited by azurrei; 2015-06-20 at 06:38 AM.

a new
    Recruitment Code: TRHUKAKR
    in case anybody needs it

Got a recruitment code if anyone is interested.
    Recruitment Code: 98CKYUU6

You can also send me a PM if you want me to send one over e-mail.
    Willing to help with questions and such, though i won`t claim i am any expert inn this game.
    Playing on Gilgamesh, fairly popular and good community.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey folks, little confused here. An IRL friend sent me the invite this morning, after I played a bit the other night and bought the game. I've not yet registered the game, do I need to do that to get to the part where I enter the RAF code? I know it looks like they're pretty specific about doing so before setting up a subscription, and I just want to make sure they're only talking about the sub and not buying the game, but their website isn't giving me much of any aid in this.
    Last edited by DeltrusDisc; 2015-06-20 at 04:15 AM.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Hey folks, little confused here. An IRL friend sent me the invite this morning, after I played a bit the other night and bought the game. I've not yet registered the game, do I need to do that to get to the part where I enter the RAF code? I know it looks like they're pretty specific about doing so before setting up a subscription, and I just want to make sure they're only talking about the sub and not buying the game, but their website isn't giving me much of any aid in this.
    You need to enter your recruitment code before you register your game. You have 14 days of free play time, so use those up if you want, as they go away and you begin the free 30 days for the game.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So where exactly do I enter it? The link in the email is sending me directly to the "register your game code" page...

I don't care to use up the 14 days, I'll reach level 15 or whatever long before that (already level 7) and I already paid for the game, I just have not added it to the account yet.

The amount of different pages for all of this seems fairly obnoxious. Maybe I'll get used to it, though.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    So where exactly do I enter it? The link in the email is sending me directly to the "register your game code" page...

I don't care to use up the 14 days, I'll reach level 15 or whatever long before that (already level 7) and I already paid for the game, I just have not added it to the account yet.

The amount of different pages for all of this seems fairly obnoxious. Maybe I'll get used to it, though.
    Go to the mogstation, click on manage service options and there should be a button at the top that says "enter refer a friend code" or some such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course they add a cool flying mount after I already got three people to join (last month) and play on my server without even caring about the poopy twin seat chocobo mount.

Mount in store later?
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!