Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If anyone would like to recruit a friend and level up I would be for it. I'm just now looking to get into a MMO after playing WoW from Vanilla - WOTLK and this game is awesome. Like to do instances/raids and can tank or heal pretty well. Shoot me a PM and we can hop on my teamspeak server.

[Recruiting] Phoenix/Any Free +20% EXP will give gil to start with Code: KSY5DSG8

Deleted
    Anyone able to answer a question for me.

I just bought the game since my friend tried to RAF me but you have to buy the game first, so now I have 30 days game time, if I enter the RAF code now does it still add the 14 day free trial it says you get on the website?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Anyone able to answer a question for me.

I just bought the game since my friend tried to RAF me but you have to buy the game first, so now I have 30 days game time, if I enter the RAF code now does it still add the 14 day free trial it says you get on the website?
    No. I found this out the hard way. Was on the 14 day trial and as soon as I bought the game, my 30 days of time started, I lost the remaining 7 days on my trial. Also, be careful when you pay for your sub. My friend, having heard from me, waited until his trial was up to buy the game, then bought a 60-day time card and applied it. He lost the 30 free days with game purchase, put him right into his 60 days and gave him some stuff for subbing. He said he was going to contact support about it, but I do not know the results, I keep forgetting to ask him.

If anyone still needs a recruiter, I would be happy to help! I'm on Famrit, just message me for the code!

- - - Updated - - -

Lathais, Are you still playing ffxiv? It took me forever to replace my Ps3 but I did and I could really use a little help getting back to tanking my way across Eorzea ^.*

Quote Originally Posted by LoKiBarnett View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Lathais, Are you still playing ffxiv? It took me forever to replace my Ps3 but I did and I could really use a little help getting back to tanking my way across Eorzea ^.*
    I am, but none of my tanking classes are beyond 15 yet so can't help much there. Finishing getting mages to 30 then will be working on tanks. If you happen to be on Hyperion though and hit me up in game, same name as here, I know some extremely good tanks in a very friendly FC. Only issue is they are mainly an LBGT guild and that throws some people off. They are still friendly to those who are not, but my wife's brother's boyfriend is who got me to start playing and it's the LS he is in. He is a great guy with excellent knowledge of all the classes(has everything at 50 and most of it well geared) and is always happy to help new/returning players.

No Worries my friend Dustin ran an LGBT Free Company when I started & he got me started as a Summoner. It worked out great but I'm more of a Tank at Heart. I have a lvl 30 odd Marauder on the Faerie server but I'm stuck waiting for a Recruitment Code or Pay Day next week before I can start back up. Can I apply for a World Change? My account is Loki Khaos and I'm one of those people who believes close minded people belong back in 1950 so if possible I'd like to come over and join the fun once I get my account back online. It's been a year and all my old friends I played with quit or transfered to new servers and FCs or Guilds so I quit but I miss Eorzea! ! >.<

Quote Originally Posted by LoKiBarnett View Post
    No Worries my friend Dustin ran an LGBT Free Company when I started & he got me started as a Summoner. It worked out great but I'm more of a Tank at Heart. I have a lvl 30 odd Marauder on the Faerie server but I'm stuck waiting for a Recruitment Code or Pay Day next week before I can start back up. Can I apply for a World Change? My account is Loki Khaos and I'm one of those people who believes close minded people belong back in 1950 so if possible I'd like to come over and join the fun once I get my account back online. It's been a year and all my old friends I played with quit or transfered to new servers and FCs or Guilds so I quit but I miss Eorzea! ! >.<
    You can transfer. I think it's like $18. Just hit me up in game when you get the chance. For the past 3 weeks or so I have not been on as much as normal as my grandmother just died and we've been going through stuff. Then my Dad's fiance's father dies a week later. Last few days I have been getting back in to my normal routine though and am on most nights.

Oh Snap, would you possibly lend me a Recruitment Code so I could make a new character on Hyperion? I'd be Eternally Grateful! !

i want to get back into this game, getting a bit bored with WOW, recruit me? im on balmung

need an email contact to recruit someone... PM me if interested
    Last edited by bigsuirlife; 2015-03-19 at 12:55 PM.

Anyone want to send me a recuit? Already bought the game just haven't activate it, might as well give someone a free raf. PM me

If I like the game will most likely buy 720 days. I want the cloud suit
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2015-03-20 at 05:39 PM.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

If anyone still on their 30 day trial is interested in playing on Gilgamesh, or just looking to get a slight edge, PM me for a recruit code and free 20% XP helm.

* In-game rewards will be granted based on the number of subscription days accumulated. Note that the 30 day free trial period will not be counted. To receive reward items immediately, you must purchase subscription days using a game time card. Items will be delivered via the moogle delivery service

In order for it to count you have to pay with a game card? Wonder if it nixes it if you pay with your credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    * In-game rewards will be granted based on the number of subscription days accumulated. Note that the 30 day free trial period will not be counted. To receive reward items immediately, you must purchase subscription days using a game time card. Items will be delivered via the moogle delivery service

In order for it to count you have to pay with a game card? Wonder if it nixes it if you pay with your credit card.
    Doesn't matter how you pay as long as you have an active sub. 30-60-90 days and so on. If you want the 90 days reward immediately you have to pay for 3 months of game time in advance or use a 90 game card; at least that's how I read it.

A friend and myself just recently started out on Coeurl. Still on our 30 "trial" days and would like some RAF codes if anyone on this server has some to spare. Thanks!

I'm going to buy this game today. I figured if anyone wants to send a raf thing to me we could both get some stuff out of it. PM me if you want. I'm on US/NA . Not sure how servers work.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadNeos View Post
    I'm going to buy this game today. I figured if anyone wants to send a raf thing to me we could both get some stuff out of it. PM me if you want. I'm on US/NA . Not sure how servers work.
    PM me your emai....ill send you one RAF code

Deleted
    Anyone still got any codes going ? In EU if it matters.