Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    It really is a bad game, Ireland have got some good dead-balls but otherwise can't seem to get through our defence and Englands attack is on the beach already.
    I tuned in for about 10 minutes in the 2nd half and had to quit it because there was just nothing happening. After sterling shot that one wide to the right I said fuckit, he should have just shot straight in the short corner and switched off.

Sry pals from that island, you really have a weird national team for a couple of years now.

I really hope the tickets to this game were cheap, because it really has been dire. At least England have claimed the game in the 2nd half, still not exactly playing great though.

Deleted
    It's happening.

Just a matter of time.

Well, as a closer in this thread , Portos season wasn't as bad as last year, but still not the usual dominant Porto we had for the past 30 years. Hoping to win a title next year. On to the summer transfer thread.
    Sporting will be champions next year! Wait for it!

Is the summer transfer thread up already? Can't find it.

Last edited by Nerph-; 2015-06-07 at 11:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, as the thread has been made, I'm going to go ahead and close this. All to the transfer thread we go!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-Thread-2015
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2015-06-07 at 11:09 PM.