Deleted
    These standings are really sad: http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=...429/index.html Hopefully Israel and Wales will be demolished in Bosnia.

ye'll probably equalise after i say this... But
    It's all your fault!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    These standings are really sad: http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=...429/index.html Hopefully Israel and Wales will be demolished in Bosnia.
    Tbf I wouldn't begrudge the Welshies a place in a tournament. Been ages for them.

(I may be bias as my Grandad is fae Llandudno)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i see Belgium at least being qualified, but there's plenty of games to comes. Don't see us losing to Israel either however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Tbf I wouldn't begrudge the Welshies a place in a tournament. Been ages for them.

(I may be bias as my Grandad is fae Llandudno)
    I do not doubt their qualities and ambitions, but I am not content with how the teams are placed. It's more because Bosnia lost a game against Cyprus from the silliest of goals, and against Israel due to a plethora of injuries and a former coach who was unwilling to bring even one striker and whatnot. Things like this are irritating, hence I hope that no matter what, we give everyone in the next games a tough time. Belgium away will be very difficult, but a win there is not imperative thus far.

Tomorrow:

Albania - Armenia

Scotland - Gibraltar

Georgia - Germany

Northern Ireland - Finland

Romania - Faroe Islands

Hungary - Greece

Ireland - Poland

Portugal - Servia

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing i remember from this match is that Sneijder's wife is pregnant lol
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    The only thing i remember from this match is that Sneijder's wife is pregnant lol
    Is it Sneijder or Van der Vaart's wife that's a fucking absolute ride?

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it Sneijder or Van der Vaart's wife that's a fucking absolute ride?
    What does that mean :P
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    What does that mean :P

Drop dead gorgeous to the stage you'd happily sell your best mate out in order to sleep with her, we do have some of the most graphic ways of saying things here in Scotland.

Context for "ride" would be something along the lines of "you'd ride her til your baws *balls* fall off!"
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well you decide i know which one i would choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to choose, can't have both?

Old man comment, but both look like they could be doing with a wash to get rid of some of the creosote - sorry, fake tan - good looking women but every time I see a woman more orange than my guitar amp it just makes me wonder "why?".

It's also the second biggest reason why I don't go out in Paisley.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Old man comment, but both look like they could be doing with a wash to get rid of some of the creosote - sorry, fake tan - good looking women but every time I see a woman more orange than my guitar amp it just makes me wonder "why?".

It's also the second biggest reason why I don't go out in Paisley.
    Both Sneijder and Van der Vaart are also more tan then they normaly are so either they lighting of the camera caused it or they where on vacation as for the girls the left is Turkish and the right is Moroccan so its not that weird that they got a tan.

Deleted
    Ye'll probably equalise after I say this... but

Italy & Netherlands

You ruined it.

- - - Updated - - -

Am i the only one that thinks that 24 teams is 8 too many for Euro 2016?

Hiddink has to leave, this Netherland side doesn't play dutch-football. If we could pull a miracle against Spain and win it would be great but it won't happen with these kinds of perfomances. When Robben is gone Depay is the only one who can create something out of nothing and this game was so typical for Huntelaar, he gets the chance from start and then he doesn't deliver at all... Dost looked okey for being his debut and a shit performance from the whole team. And I don't understand why Willems didn't start, he has been one of the best players in the Eredivisie this season.

If Holland doesn't qualify for the Euros then I will go fucking nuts, they have such great players not to mention their talents!! They are clearly one of the national sides that have the best talents.

It really annoys me that Koeman didn't get the job as coach for the national team. With him as coach they would cruise through this group.

Well if Finland doesn't win today then their chances are as good as gone, they can't just qualify to a major tournament.

And England's future is safe, they got Oxlade-Chamberlain!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevrosh View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks that 24 teams is 8 too many for Euro 2016?
    No, it's fucking stupid and simply a way for UEFA to cash in. The idea of a major tournament with Wales and Scotland is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    No, it's fucking stupid and simply a way for UEFA to cash in. The idea of a major tournament with Wales and Scotland is ridiculous.
    At least the Scottish and Welsh national teams have players in the top clubs (unlike some of the other teams).

Gibraltar scored a goal...

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Gibraltar scored a goal...
    Scotland have scored another 3 since then though