Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Nope and I dont understand why some people talk about it like its a good thing or something to be proud of.

I organize money. I organize my change in order of diameter (from largest to smallest) so that they can properly be stacked on top of each other when it's in my hand. Also, my paper bills must always have the faces facing front and upright when in my wallet. However, when money is just hanging around in my pocket I don't seem to care in what manner it rests.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Nope and I dont understand why some people talk about it like its a good thing or something to be proud of.
    Haven't seen that in this thread, but ok. Would it make you feel better if people were ashamed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Haven't seen that in this thread, but ok. Would it make you feel better if people were ashamed?
    No.. but I've seen some people brag that they have OCD and act like it's a good thing like having a good eyesight or good memory. I actually was in a guild called OCD once. They were pretty hardcore and the leaders kept talking about how they have to farm 5 hours a day to complete all the dailies and whatnot. They acted like everyone in the guild should have that disorder and those who didn't should at least act like they have it or praise them and wish they had it too. Needless to say I left pretty quickly because I had no idea they took it so literally when I joined.

A few compulsions I have personally-

1) An urge to correct simple things. Like when friends misspell a simple word (Especially when spell check is telling them it's wrong!), I find it quite hard to say nothing, I'm working on it though!
    2) An urge to point out advice for simple things- My best friend doesn't like me watching her play games much
    3) I freak out when people chew loudly, or with their mouth open(not really a compulsion I guess, but still kinda fits, since I usually ask friends to eat correctly after)- This is the worst probably for me, it literally stresses me out. Although "Freak out" might be an over exaggeration, I do get stressed though from it. On a related note, I hate hearing people describe food with things like "delish"(SCREW THAT WORD, JUST SAY DELICIOUS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a compulsion to post in threads after they've died down a bit so that it gets read and not lost in the rush.

OCD's are a manifestation of our fake society and our obligations within it.

Anyway, my latest OCD is to not have any OCDs. Every time I'm about to do one of my OCDs I realize it's pointless, no one is going to die horribly as a consequence of me not doing it and it's a waste of mental energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    No none at all, though i like to be a control freak >.<

Mild OCD, I guess.

I need to check that the car door is locked, multiple times. Sometimes I walk out of the parking lot and then walk right back to check again. Must check that the front door is locked multiple times. I'm sure that one of these days, I'm going to break the door handle doing this. Must check that the stove is off like 6-7 times. When I took an EM lab years ago, I had to stay and put all the wires into the correct color coded boxes.

And this is just the mild stuff, some of my more ridiculous compulsions I'm not going to write out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not currently have OCD, Tic, or Compulsion, but I was considering checking them out in the future.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!