Question about lvl 90 Boots with Pre-purchase of WoD

Hi guys,

Long time MMO-C forumer, first-time poster.

I have a question regarding the level 90 boost.

Ok so here goes.

I have preordered the game (collectors edition) from a retail store in Australia. Cool. I understand i will be able to use the lvl 90 boost when i get the physical copy of the game. I also know that people who prepurchase the game online, have this access already.

My question is, I would like to buy a lvl 90 boost now, but it is quiet expensive. Something like 60 bucks. Would it be cheaper to buy a prepurchase of WoD now which is like 54 dollars, and that way i get the 90 boost + the dread pet/mount. What ramification does this have on my retail copy? Do i then get two lvl 90 boosts?

In the end, I am still looking at getting the physical collectors edition, but if i get a the online standard edition, it seems it might be slightly cheaper than just dishing out and buying a 60 dollars lvl 90 now.

Thoughts?

Sorry, English is my second language.

Thanks

Deleted
    As far as I understand it, two copies of WOD = two boosts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangles231 View Post
    Hi guys,

Long time MMO-C forumer, first-time poster.

I have a question regarding the level 90 boost.

Ok so here goes.

I have preordered the game (collectors edition) from a retail store in Australia. Cool. I understand i will be able to use the lvl 90 boost when i get the physical copy of the game. I also know that people who prepurchase the game online, have this access already.

My question is, I would like to buy a lvl 90 boost now, but it is quiet expensive. Something like 60 bucks. Would it be cheaper to buy a prepurchase of WoD now which is like 54 dollars, and that way i get the 90 boost + the dread pet/mount. What ramification does this have on my retail copy? Do i then get two lvl 90 boosts?

In the end, I am still looking at getting the physical collectors edition, but if i get a the online standard edition, it seems it might be slightly cheaper than just dishing out and buying a 60 dollars lvl 90 now.

Thoughts?

Sorry, English is my second language.

Thanks
    Well, I know some of it.

Basicly, your account can recieve one free from pre-order/Physical copy, and then you can top it up with purchased boosts only. Unless you buy the WoD Pre-order, but then your physical copy boost would be more or less useless, unless applied to a different account.

Hope it answered a little
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    The lvl 90 boots you get for the character are spec-appropriate and item level 483.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, I know some of it.

Basicly, your account can recieve one free from pre-order/Physical copy, and then you can top it up with purchased boosts only. Unless you buy the WoD Pre-order, but then your physical copy boost would be more or less useless, unless applied to a different account.

Hope it answered a little
    Yeah you'll only be able to add one WoD "game" to a battle.net account, meaning only one free boost. So if you pre-order now, you wouldn't be able to add your physical copy to the same account.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Yeah you'll only be able to add one WoD "game" to a battle.net account, meaning only one free boost. So if you pre-order now, you wouldn't be able to add your physical copy to the same account.
    Is that really true? I had 2 WoW accounts merged under a single battle.net account where I can upgrade both to WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doez View Post
    Is that really true? I had 2 WoW accounts merged under a single battle.net account where I can upgrade both to WoD.
    Then you go under your battle.net account, then select the WoW account you wish to upgrade, then you have a free there. You do the same for the second one with another pre-order/physical copy and you'll have a free there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I don't think its possible to get to level 90 boosts, unless you have two accounts. But i may be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAllKnowing View Post
    I don't think its possible to get to level 90 boosts, unless you have two accounts. But i may be wrong.
    You can only get 1 free boost pr. active wow account. Even if you have two accounts and buy two WoD's, you have to use a boost on one account each. Then you can of course move the character over to the main but then it would be more expensive than buying an additional boost.