Launcher not opening/running

I have only been playing for about 2 days now and all of a sudden my screen froze(probably from my laptop overheating). I waited about 30 minutes and it was still frozen so i turned my laptop off and booted it back up. When i got back to my user and tried to run the launcher it didn't show up on the screen. Although it did show up in processes. When i try to run it again I get the message saying that i can only run one instance at a time. I have tried deleting the proccess in the task menu and running the launcher again but that doesn't change anything. I have restarted my computer. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Deleted
    It is strange for it to run for a few days then stop, the only thing I can think of is that rebooting the laptop while the game was running could have corrupted the some client files. If you've tried restarting the laptop and running the launcher without success the only thing I can think of is an uninstall and reinstall.

How long did you leave the launcher to appear? It can take a little while sometimes.

Good luck.