Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Yes I've sold hundreds over the past decade.

Never bought a run for a mount, but have bought several mounts from guildies. ZG Tiger for letting the other guy get his last TF binding before me (never got mine until soloing times), Blazing Drake for 60k and Horridon one for 90k. Still a few I'd like to drop, but meh, not gonna pay too much unless it's Elegon or Ji-kun mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

No.

I considered paying someone for a name once, though. I had a GM free it up for me and this other guy got to it as soon as it was free. I was just a little too late.

And if I had the money, I'd pay for a 9/9 challenge mode carry. I can't seem to find anyone willing to take a rogue with no experience for free (even though I've watched all the videos and know exactly what to do).

15+ Year Old Account
    The only mount I bought was the Blue Proto Drake from H UP when it was current. The run was me, my friend, and his brother. My friends brother won the drop and was gonna give it to my friend, but I offered 5k for it if the friend didn't mind and they both said it was okay.

I've had many many mounts drop since then, including the rare Ashes/Mimiron's head, but never seen the Blue Proto again, so I don't regret that decision at all.
    The early bird gets the worm, or in this case, the Pokémon.

I don't look down on those that do this stuff but for me personally I will never pay anyone for a raid run. Just against my personal code...hey I never said I'm normal.

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paid CM Gold for my pally.

Never paid for any mountruns/drops. However, I bought Invinsible off the Black Market for 640k back in the day. Since then i'm poor, but happy I even think it was a good deal since I know of people who paid the maximum possible price (999,999) for it.

Deleted
    no, but I have sold some. LK25HC only to be specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    Yup...25 K for a normal Garrosh kill. My guild no longer raids - and my hours are NOT conducive to even finding a Flex raid (and I've tried). Thankfully, the guild I was working with nicely ran it at a time that was good for me
    This for me. I stopped PvEing during T14 and apart from doing LFR for cloaks on alts (Working on a Warrior and Hunter for wpvp fun more than anything) I don't raid. I only bought a Garrosh kill because I had no interest in working my way up from 544 ilvl (Paladin's ilvl at the time) into pug Normals which wanted 555+ at the time and the mount is being removed with WoD prepatch. If the mount wasn't being removed I wouldn't have bought the kill.

A lot of people think most of us buy to brag about it, but the truth is, I buy stuff for fun, things that I like. Like I said, I bought the heroic ragnaros mount for example, and not to show off, but because I LOVE that mount. I knew my guild would never kill it, and the thought of having to farm it in the future was painful.

I could have done the same with deathwing and garrosh mounts, but they are very meh for me. Gold for me was made to buy fun stuff! Mounts, pets and vanity!