Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Republicans- Obama wants to impeach himself!

It's not us! It's him! He wants us to impeach him to distract everybody from the real issues!

Thanks Obama!

who gives a shit? We don't have a choice on voting in the first place and Joe Biden is probably the biggest dumbass of all time..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    who gives a shit? We don't have a choice on voting in the first place and Joe Biden is probably the biggest dumbass of all time..
    Actually you do. Go vote for one of the other Parties. Sadly Americans are brainwashed into believing that voting for anyone besides Republicans or Democrats is thorwing away your vote. Wonder, who created that story................

Deleted
    Something something terrible something something something something Obama.
    -Republicans-

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    It's ironic because voting for Democrat or Republican when your views more align with a third party is the very meaning of throwing away your vote.
    Agreed. But honestly I can't understand how people can listen to these people talk and not immediately think "idiots" regardless of their party affiliation.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be a benefit for the Democratic party if the Republicans were dumb enough to try and impeach Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

That crazy Obama, always impeaching himself like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Actually you do. Go vote for one of the other Parties. Sadly Americans are brainwashed into believing that voting for anyone besides Republicans or Democrats is thorwing away your vote. Wonder, who created that story................
    Hey look, another tard who doesn't think the country's gerrymandered to hell, preventing third parties from claiming districts and showing up on the goddamn political map. Both sides do it, the whole country's an awful purple mess because of it.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-08-02 at 05:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like peaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    Agreed. But honestly I can't understand how people can listen to these people talk and not immediately think "idiots" regardless of their party affiliation.
    I like to consider myself a cultured man. I enjoy some good political theater. It's like watching WWE wrestling. We all know it's not real, we're watching it for the showmanship and to see if the wrestlers\actors can convince us their stories are real. Politics today is about like watching any prime time TV show. I'm not sure I can totally dismiss the thought that maybe The Obama writers (not the man himself ) didn't come up with this. Sometimes the plots are just too predictable, and so I find it better to stop watching any political news for a couple of months so it doesn't get stale.

I think the real tragedy is that people are so willing to get into long Internet forum battles over whatever their political party tells them is their talking points and rebuttals.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2014-08-02 at 02:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Hey look, another tard who doesn't think the country's gerrymandered to hell, preventing third parties from claiming districts and showing up on the goddamn political map. Both sides do it, the whole country's an awful purple mess because of it.
    So because you disagree with me, you insult me.

On Page 1, Step 4 of your "How to debate on internet forums" guide it states insulting a poster with an opposing view always demonstrates your point is valid and theirs is not.

yes I'll go vote for one of the other parties because that will make a difference in a republican or democrat not taking office.....I sincerely do not give a shit and my vote will not change that so why should I?

Deleted
    But what if, and hear me out here, they are claiming Obama and the democrats are starting this rumor of impeachment and spinning it in the press, to avoid eyes on the republicans!

I think I could go into politics, I can play this game as well

Politics is extraordinarily trendy.
    Add irrational. What is the definition of a good term in office? Keeping your campaign promises? In NZ we have a fantastic rate of voting out parties that actually deliver there promises and keeping ones in that don't. It you think hard about it there could be some logical basis but it is just an interesting statistic. Realistically I don't believe that much thought goes into it but yeah.

SO what?

10 I couldn't care less'es.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Man, american politics are pretty wild. I almost wish we had this kind of stuff in the UK.

It's called changing the conversation.

Sitting at home eating cheetos does nothing.
    and debating on this forum does something lol cheetos would be on your mind wouldn't they?

Couldn't believe this when I heard it. I've never seen so many people say something then completely deny it a week later. It's no wonder the US is in such a horrible state.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

It's not merely disagreement, it's recognizing that on a fundamental level, the US electoral system doesn't support more than two parties at a time. This isn't some sort of modern social commentary, this trend has been true for the history of the United States. It is systemic in nature and cannot really be practically reconciled with the type of voting system that exists in the USA. This does not mean that the parties are static and unchanging, indeed the political fabric of the US has changed considerably roughly every 80 years or so.

Oh, and I insult you because you remain ignorant while on the internet, the most advanced learning tool ever developed by man. Because you heckle me for not spoonfeeding the information into your gaping hole of a mouth. Here are some keywords to Google. They will be new and frightening to you because you've never taken a civics class (yet another failing of the US educational system; that and no personal finance courses)

"First past the post voting"
    "Gerrymandering"
    "Single representative district"