Deleted

Challenge mode mount

Hey guys.

So i get why the challenge mode gear is character bound. But how would you feel if the challenge mode mount was account bound like every other mount instead?

Personally since getting my Crimson Pandaren Pheonix i havent been riding anything else. Its simply, imo, the most beautiful mount in the game and i wish i had the time and energy to get it on all my other characters but i simply dont.

I didnt enjoy challenge modes very much(i like the challenge, but the timer makes me stressed and in general i allways try avoiding stuff thats timed).

So would it be ok to have the mount account bound?

They are becoming account bound in WoD.

Deleted
    It will be in 6.0 or WoD if I'm not totally mistaken. Don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    They are becoming account bound in WoD.
    Are they? I thought they were just giving them all to the toons who unlocked one.

if you have 9/9 silver on any one character, youll be given access to all four mounts, as well as all mounts become accountwide

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    if you have 9/9 silver on any one character, youll be given access to all four mounts, as well as all mounts become accountwide
    This was one thing I was always confused on, will we have to go buy the other three to gain access(With the toon that got the 9/9)? Or must we earn the other three beforehand to get them all on one toon.

Yes yes yes; as long as you have a 9/9 silver on any character, your whole account will get all the CM mounts from MoP.

Deleted
    Well this is just brilliant news. I have no idea how i missed it, but thx

10+ Year Old Account
    @Netherspark Yes. If any character has the "All Silvers" MoP CM achievement, your account will get all 4 pandaren phoenixes in 6.0.

If you have a mount on any character, all of your characters can use all four.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    They will become Account bound and you will get all 4 once you have at least one

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no reason for either the mount (which Blizzard agrees with, that is why they are making them all account wide), the title (which is already account wide) or the vanity gear access on classes you have completed the requirements on to be character bound instead of account bound.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

theyre getting boa in 6.0