Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Mark Twain — 'It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.'

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    "Simple minds, simple pleasures" - Fall-from-Grace
    "It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly." - Nameless One.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    - Oscar Wilde

Die with fear in your heart, or win with blood on your hands
    - Aatrox, League of Legends

Deleted
    "Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. But I'd rather believe that time is a companion that goes with us on the journey, reminds us to cherish every moment. Because they’ll never come again." - Picard

Deleted
    "A cock in your hand is worth two in your bush."

- Anon

"Never give up, trust your instincts!" - Peppy

15+ Year Old Account
    Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    "I don’t stop eating when I’m full. The meal isn't over when I'm full. It's over when I hate myself." - Louis C.K.

"Farts are—I just refuse to be snobbish about certain shit with comedy. You know, farts come out of your ass and they make a fucking trumpet sound. That shit smelling gas comes out of your ass and it makes a toot sound. What the fuck is not funny about that? It’s perfect, it’s a perfect joke. It has all the elements." - Louis C.K.

"There are two types of people in the world: People who say they pee in the shower and dirty fucking liars." - Louis C.K.

"A man will cut your arm off and throw it in a river, but he’ll leave you as a human being intact. He won’t fuck with who you are. Women are non-violent, but they will shit inside of your heart." - Louis C.K.

"I ate too much and masturbated too recently, you know? It’s bad to like jerk off and run out the door, ’cause you run into somebody. “Oh, she knows…” You got to take some time alone to process the shame." - Louis C.K.

"When girls go wild, they show their tits to people. When women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in a tub." - Louis C.K.

I love this guy.

"When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she keeps you closer to her heart" - Anonymous

"FUCK YOU. I'm human, the real deal, right down to the fuckin' marrow of my bones. Don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters." - Guts

"Face it, this room will be our tomb; the mansion our gravestone; and our gravekeeper will be that cast-iron bitch Integra. And our epitaph? "Here lies the fearsome Wild Geese who kicked beaucoup Nazi ass for queen and crumpets." But they won't write any of that. Because of you it'll say: "Here lies those gutless pussies that died pissing themselves and screaming like schoolgirls." - Pip Bernadotte

"If I'm a dog, then you're dog food." - Alucard

"Violence is never the right answer, unless used against heathens and monsters." - Alexander Anderson

"People die if they are killed... That's the way it should be" - Emiya Shirou

"You are a hateful woman. You oppose me to the very end. But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." - Gilgamesh
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2014-08-04 at 06:24 PM.

"begin each day as if it were on purpose. " - Hitch
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

No matter how long you shake your dick, one drop always ends up in your shorts.
    - Pull My Finger

15+ Year Old Account
    "Don't clap your hands. But if you still somehow end up clapping your hands, make sure you aren't the first or the last one to do so." - Puupi
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    No matter how long you shake your dick, one drop always ends up in your shorts.
    - Pull My Finger
    Put a bit of paper on your Pull my Finger Jr.

"You are a God among insects, don't let anyone tell you different." - Magneto
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    ''Anything worth doing is worth overdoing, moderation is for cowards.'' Shane Patton - Lone Survivor.

''Always necro threads, for this is how you gain power'' - Gul'dan.

"Those who stir the shit pot should lick the spoon"

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and every life." - Ronald Reagan .

Can't believe this wasn't posted yet (or maybe I missed it?):

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - Futurama (Godfellas)

I love this quote, because people often expect things to just be "right" or correct, and only really notice when they aren't.
    Last edited by LaughingMan; 2014-12-09 at 12:56 PM.

I am the flail of God, thou must hath committed great sins for God to have set me upon you.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by some bully
    "I don't care if you landed a spacecraft on a comet, your shirt is sexist and ostracizing"
    It inspires and motivates me greatly.
    Favorite?, not so much.

Deleted
    "Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."
    -The Comedian

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
    -Terry Pratchett

"As soon as your born you start dying
    So you might as well have a good time"
    -Cake

"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"
    - Bertrand Russell

"Religion is like penis. It's okay and fine to have one, but please don't wave it in public places and PLEASE don't shove it down to anybody's throat, at least without asking."
    - Anon

"We're all made of stars"